Christina McHale - Page 207 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 03:06 AM   #3091
country flag Jim20

Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice
Re: Christina McHale

We'll see how it goes.

Side note: Christina McHale looks like she could be the host of a children's show.

I think she could have a nice run at the US Open.
Jim20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #3092
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

GL, X-Tina!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #3093
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Tough opener at the Olympics against Ana Ivanovic. Hope Christina can pull through and get the upset.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #3094
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Such bad luck for me with my two top favorites being drawn in the first round

But may the better player on the day win!
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #3095
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

It hasn't been easy for Christina this year, she has been stuck in a rut with little results to show for.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #3096
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Christina lost to Ivanovic 6-4 7-5. A bit disappointing but it was a tough draw.

Christina's been a bit disappointing this year I agree, but it's not as bad as you say. I still think she's improving, just maybe not as fast as we hoped for. She's often beating the players she should beat in events (i.e. the lower ranked players) but in general doesn't seem to fare too well against the top players. She has 3-10 record against Top 20 players in 2012. She needs to start beating some better players and getting to the semifinals of some of these events instead of just R16/QFs. It'll be interesting to see how she does during the rest of the US summer as she has a lot of points to defend.

I really hope she can win her first WTA title before the end of the year.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #3097
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Yeah Christina lost to Ivanovic 6-4 7-5. A bit disappointing but it was a tough draw.

Christina's been a bit disappointing this year I agree, but it's not as bad as you say. I still think she's improving, just maybe not as fast as we hoped for. She's often beating the players she should beat in events (i.e. the lower ranked players) but in general doesn't seem to fare too well against the top players. She has 3-10 record against Top 20 players in 2012. She needs to start beating some better players and getting to the semifinals of some of these events instead of just R16/QFs. It'll be interesting to see how she does during the rest of the US summer as she has a lot of points to defend.

I really hope she can win her first WTA title before the end of the year.
Hope you're right, starting with Rogers Cup.
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #3098
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Too bad christina lost. I really thought she could win over ivanovic. I didnt see the match, couldnt find a stream, but I guess Ivanovic must have played great. You could read what I thought before the match on my site; http://predictorflip.wordpress.com/

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #3099

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Christina

Ana can be really tough when on her game.

GL at the Rogers Cup
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 10:42 PM   #3100
country flag 18majors

Rogers Cup will start in 4 days.
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #3101
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Christina beat Rus 36 61 63 in the first round of the Rogers Cup

Faces Voskoboeva next instead of Sharapova
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #3102
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

GL x-tina
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #3103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
Christina beat Rus 36 61 63 in the first round of the Rogers Cup

Faces Voskoboeva next instead of Sharapova
Nice comeback X-Tina

Allot better 2nd rd match up than against Masha GL!
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #3104
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Christina beat Voskoboeva 7-5 3-6 6-2. There was a rain delay at *2-2 15-15 in the third set but Christina finished off strong. Great that she was able to take advantage of the Sharapova withdrawal. Next up is Wozniak in the third round who beat Jankovic. If she gets through that she'll probably play Wozniacki yet again.

I really want her to get a Top 24 seeding for the US Open. Then she'll play one of the #9-16 seeds in the third round instead of one of the #1-8 seeds. So she'd have a pretty decent chance of reaching the fourth round.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #3105

Nice win X-Tina

The Woz will be tough, but I think she can pull out the win if she plays to form... GL!