Christina McHale - Page 204 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #3046
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christina McHale

GL in the 3rd
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #3047
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Christina Btw, the score was 7/5 7/5
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #3048
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Good fight from Christina

But clearly grass is not her favorite surface.
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #3049
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Stephens, Lepchenko and Christina, the young American ladies are rising.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #3050
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of

good to see another win for christina although i was hoping for an easier win.

also, she and paszek just won in doubles. only saw a bit but she can hit some decent volleys. i haven't figured out why she is so reluctant to hit any volleys in singles though. hopefully, she can incorporate that more since it should improve her play on grass.
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #3051
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rseto View Post
good to see another win for christina although i was hoping for an easier win.

also, she and paszek just won in doubles. only saw a bit but she can hit some decent volleys. i haven't figured out why she is so reluctant to hit any volleys in singles though. hopefully, she can incorporate that more since it should improve her play on grass.
Christina is 20, her development days are far from over.
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #3052
country flag 18majors

Christina will play 2nd match on Court 2 tomorrow, 1st match (Juan Monaco) starts 11:30 AM.
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #3053
country flag Jim20

Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice

Quote:
i haven't figured out why she is so reluctant to hit any volleys in singles though.
Me neither. I'm sure tennis is a bit more complicated than it looks at times, but, judging by articles and commentary, just about everyone seems to agree that she should play well on grass.

We'll see how things go.
Jim20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 02:31 AM   #3054
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
i haven't figured out why she is so reluctant to hit any volleys in singles though. hopefully, she can incorporate that more since it should improve her play on grass.
Yea, I've always said this. She has good volleys, would be nice to see her incorporate that into her game (using the forehand as her weapon and coming in on the short ball to put away a volley).
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #3055
country flag 18majors

Christina holds her own against Kerber.
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #3056
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

X-tina lost, but a good match for the most part.
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #3057
country flag 18majors

Christina is almost there but not quite.
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #3058
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber played well though.

Good tourney Christina
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #3059
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of

when kerber is playing so well, not quite sure what christina can do especially on grass. seemed christina made more forehand errors than usual too.

but it was a good singles tournament. nice to see her play up to her seeding!
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #3060
country flag tenisamulo

Quote:
when kerber is playing so well, not quite sure what christina can do especially on grass. seemed christina made more forehand errors than usual too.

but it was a good singles tournament. nice to see her play up to her seeding!
Yeah, Kerber has her raking for a reason. People will diss Christina, but I thought she was good for the most part. Regardless of the final score, she wasn't run over. It wasn't an embarrassing performance. Yes x-tina make more errors, but she was also going for her shots, which I like to see, and something she had to do if she was going to have a chance at this match. She made Kerber step up her game to beat her.