Christina McHale - Page 200 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #2986
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold
Re: Christina McHale

Christina please revenge in Wimbledon!
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #2987
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute

Became a fan yesterday. Caught bits of her match today and thought she played well in the bits I saw. Unfortunately for Christina, Pavy looks to be out of her slump and was playing extremely well. Christina saved a lot of bp with huge forehands.
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #2988
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Im preety sure that she have really good possibilities to be on the top 10 in the end of 2013.
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #2989
country flag Jim20

Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Agreed, confident Christina will have a good run at 2012 Wimbledon.
I certainly hope so.

Been hearing this Top 10 talk lately. It'll be nice if she reaches that point.
Jim20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 12:33 AM   #2990
country flag Jeffery

I have been saying the same about Barthel and she only disappointed me. I hope that with Christina things could really run different.
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 03:34 AM   #2991
country flag Jim20

Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice Jim20 is just really nice

Here's hoping.

I think the mighty Christina McHale might have a lot on her shoulders. She's probably aware that many tennis fans in the U.S. are rooting for her. It's also looking like she might be the no. 1 American someday -- maybe even someday soon -- at which point this glamorous life of hers will only get 'worse'.

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 02:29 PM   #2992
country flag Jeffery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim20 View Post
Here's hoping.

I think the mighty Christina McHale might have a lot on her shoulders. She's probably aware that many tennis fans in the U.S. are rooting for her. It's also looking like she might be the no. 1 American someday -- maybe even someday soon -- at which point this glamorous life of hers will only get 'worse'.

When Serena retires she will be USA #1 for sure...
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 10:03 PM   #2993
country flag Jeffery

Here it's a pic of Christina and Oudin @ Wimbledon pre-party:

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 11:39 PM   #2994
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSet&Match View Post
Here it's a pic of Christina and Oudin @ Wimbledon pre-party:

The next generation will be an interesting bunch. American tennis pro's have lived separate lives, they were often, famously antagonistic at times. These guys, x-tina, mel, sloane, lauren, mads, etc. are friends. Some of them, like McHale and Oudin, choose to train together, travel together. I think it's an awesome change for the better. This way, they can support each other and not be so alone on the road.
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:49 PM   #2995
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisamulo View Post
The next generation will be an interesting bunch. American tennis pro's have lived separate lives, they were often, famously antagonistic at times. These guys, x-tina, mel, sloane, lauren, mads, etc. are friends. Some of them, like McHale and Oudin, choose to train together, travel together. I think it's an awesome change for the better. This way, they can support each other and not be so alone on the road.
Christina is just a decent person, no other way about it.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:59 PM   #2996
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

R1 vs. Konta

Perfect 1st round match
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:09 PM   #2997
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Hope Christina live up to her seeding and win the first two rounds convincingly. It will be a good match up with Kerber for R3.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:15 PM   #2998
country flag Jim20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSet&Match View Post
When Serena retires she will be USA #1 for sure...
I suppose we'll see. I like the idea of Christina following in the footsteps of all the greats who've been the #1 American. I wonder what she thinks of retired players like Capriati, Evert, et al. It'll be nice if she reaches that spot.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:45 PM   #2999
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

Who's the girl on the right?
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 09:47 PM   #3000
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battiv View Post
Who's the girl on the right?
I believe it's Heidi El Tabakh
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote