Christina McHale - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2008, 07:39 PM   #1
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Christina McHale

Time for Christina to get her own thread.

She just won the USTA WC play-off with a 61 60 win over Gail Brodsky, so we will see her in the main draw of the Aussie Open. Have a nice rest now Christina.
iPatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 18th, 2008, 08:05 PM   #2
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christina McHale

Good Luck in Australia Christina!
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 08:44 PM   #3
country flag backslapu

backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all

Finally a new american that we can believe in. Everybody's been talking about Coco, but Chrissie(yeah that's rights I said it)just beat her in straight sets along with the other young Talents. She even got a win over Vania King whose been as high as 50 in the world. Anyone feel free to post pics and information about Christina because I don't even know what she looks like. Hope fully she gets Kuzzzie or somebody easy first round!!

DopeAvenue.com
backslapu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 08:50 PM   #4
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

(on the left)

(on the right)

Old Dec 18th, 2008, 11:08 PM   #5
country flag iPatty

Christina's run to the Orange Bowl F has secured her a direct entry in the junior Australian Open so we will be seeing lots of her during the fortnight.
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 11:12 PM   #6
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute

Christina.

Seems like she is eclipsing her sister. The second girl from the right is also beast. Actually all of them in that second picture are beast. I can see them all becoming pro but I've seen them play and she is very, very good.
.Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 11:15 PM   #7
country flag iPatty

Who is in that picture? I don't recognize hardly any of them.

Can you give us more information on how she plays? I have read that she is a really scrappy fighter but the videos I have watched of her she seems to hit quite flat and I don't see the two styles meshing well together...
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 11:24 PM   #8
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute

The second girl from the right is Shinann Featherston and the girl next to her is Lindsay Clark. I remembered that Shinann won a Grade 5 event in Ireland against a McHale but I looked it up and she beat Lauren and not Christina in the finals.

Yeah, she is a very scrappy player, I didn't get to watch her much so I can't really comment on Christina. But I'm very surprised that she has made this much success so quickly. I was impressed but I thought CoCo, Asia, etc were better prospects. But I can't wait to see follow her results in the Australian season!
.Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 12:44 AM   #9
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Christina McHale

Congrats Christina! Good Luck at the Aussie Open
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 02:39 AM   #10
country flag backslapu

backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all backslapu is a name known to all

Does anyone know how tall she is? She looks kinda tall but I can't really tell from these pics.

DopeAvenue.com
backslapu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 03:16 AM   #11
country flag hammerhead

hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold

Monday:
King def. Vandeweghe 7-6(3), 6-1
Brodsky def. Albanese 6-3, 6-3
Brengle def. Muhammad 6-0, 6-3
McHale def. Cecil 6-0, 6-1

Tuesday:
Brodsky def. Brengle 6-3, 6-4
Albanese def. Muhammad 7-5, 6-7 (10), 6-3
King def. Cecil 6-1, 6-0
McHale def. Vandeweghe 6-3, 6-2

Wednesday:
Albanese def. Bregle 6-4, 6-0
McHale def. King 6-3, 4-6, 6-2
Muhammad def. Brodsky 5-7, 6-3, 6-2
Vandeweghe def. Cecil 6-3, 6-2

Thursday's final:
McHale def. Brodsky 6-1, 6-0.
hammerhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 01:55 AM   #12
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

She is in MD of AO against Aussie WC Jessica Moore. Tough match indeed, but she has a very good chance to win.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 08:21 AM   #13
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

One of the best first round match ups she could have asked for. Win it Christina
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 10:46 AM   #14
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Christina. She has no home crowd pressure or anything so I hope she goes out there and does herself justice. This is a winnable match!
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 01:45 PM   #15
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

The kindest draw Kristina could have hoped for,hopefully she enjoys it!