The Petia Arshinkova cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2014, 11:27 PM   #1
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Smile The Petia Arshinkova cheering thread!

I think Petia's deserving her own thread now.

She's through to the QFs at European Junior Championships in U16 category this week, with some really great wins!

She double-bagelled Judit Catarna Alana in R1 (), beat (3)Anna Kalinskaya (world #20) 3-6 6-3 6-3 in R2 , double-bagelled Sofia Sualehe in R3 (), and defeated Georgina Axon 6-1 4-6 6-0 in R4.

So far, we can tell she's pretty much on a roll! She will face Swiss Ylena Il-Albon in QF - let's see if she can keep up this excellent form! Hayde!

A little background:

She was born on April 26, 1998 in Plovdiv (same city as Tsveti Pironkova ) and still lives Plovdiv. Currently, she's ranked #335, but she reached a CHR of 274 earlier this year.

Highlight of her season so far was a SF in G3 Kenana Cup in Bulgaria (lost to eventual winner (2)Maryna Veksler in SF, 6-7(5) 1-6).

In June, she also qualified for 10K Nis in Serbia (lost to Dejana Radanovic 2-6 5-7 in R1); and reached R2 of 10K Prokuplje (in Serbia too) as a qualifier - beat Bojana Marinkovic 4 & 4 in R1, and fell 2 & 1 to top seed Lina Gjorcheska in R2.

GL in QF of EJC, Petia. Hayde!

Last edited by Potapovushina : Jul 24th, 2014 at 11:39 PM.
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2014, 11:47 PM   #2
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Petia Arshinkova cheering thread!

A few pictures now

with sister Silvia

Old Jul 24th, 2014, 11:55 PM   #3
Not impressed.

with Borislava Botusharova

"Won my 1st WTA point #ajde — feeling great." (after her 10K Prokuplje R1 win )

Doubles at European Junior Championships, with Elizabeth Danailova

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 09:55 PM   #4
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

1/2 tomorrow Damn my pictures are amazing

not sure how appropriate is to post pics shared only with her friends though

My tennis photos -> https://www.flickr.com/photos/badorange2/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 12:18 AM   #5
Not impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooked View Post
1/2 tomorrow Damn my pictures are amazing

not sure how appropriate is to post pics shared only with her friends though
Which ones are yours? Which ones do you think I should remove?

Won it 7-6(5) 2-6 6-0 in QF btw. (bagel )

SF vs. 2nd seed Fanni Stollar
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 11:28 PM   #6
Not impressed.

She lost to Stollar in the SF, 5-7 4-6.

Very close loss but boy! what a week!
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #7
Not impressed.

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 11:37 AM   #8
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all

Petiya is playing Bulgarian national championship, and she look like 3rd favorite after Vicky Tomova and Julia terzijska-
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 01:16 PM   #9
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all

She lost to Julia in QF, now into 25k Sofia MD, 1st round against Dia Eftimova!
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 12:35 PM   #10
country flag ianchohr

Lost 3;6 4:6 to Dia, not bad at all; hopefully she does better at the 10k and get some points;
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 08:52 AM   #11
country flag ianchohr

next 25k Dobrich, she got another WC from the Federation, hopefully she is lucky this time
Old Sep 24th, 2014, 11:01 AM   #12
country flag ianchohr

She got 5 pt, as Vicky Tomova got injured, still ok performance against Brianti in second round;
Old Sep 24th, 2014, 11:02 AM   #13
country flag ianchohr

Great performance in first round in varna-6/4 6/3 against Anastasia Radukanova, win against top 500 player! Well done, hopefully she can get 1-2 more wins and build top 100 ranking- Would be easier after that
Old Sep 25th, 2014, 11:29 AM   #14
country flag ianchohr

Another great win for Petia 6:0 6:2 against Adamescu and now into QF, look winnable as well, playing against #900 Ciobanu!GO GO GO!
Old Sep 26th, 2014, 09:35 AM   #15
country flag ianchohr

http://www.youtennis.net/LiveTV?channel=08 -livestream of her QF:P