Who will win ASB Classic 2009 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win...

Elena Dementieva 30 37.50%
Caroline Wozniacki 19 23.75%
Katarina Srebotnik 3 3.75%
Shahar Peer 1 1.25%
Nicole Vaidisova 8 10.00%
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 0 0%
Aravane Rezai 1 1.25%
Marina Erakovic 2 2.50%
Tamira Paszek 4 5.00%
Other 12 15.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 16th, 2008, 09:17 AM   #1
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Who will win ASB Classic 2009

It's less than 3 weeks away

Meanwhile, my curious neighbour starts thinking

...who will win the ASB Classic?

Don't ask her! She's hot but shes clueless!

Vote in the poll above

*poll was made 16 December 2008, so it doesn't take into account any withdrawals, wildcards etc after this date
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2008, 09:22 AM   #2
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who will win ASB Classic 2009

Special mentions but no room in poll -
Anabel Medina Garrigues, Aleksandra Wozniak, Nathalie Dechy
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 10:32 AM   #3
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

i am the first to vote! wujuuu! jeje....emm.. i think and i want the next winner of Auckland will be a surprise....No Dementieva or Wozniacki...maybe Paszek or Erakovic but i think another tennis player (not in the list) will win...
One of my signature's players! i hope so!

NICE BOY IN THE PICTURE KITTYKING!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 10:43 AM   #4
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

ASB CLASSIC CHAMPIONS:

2OO1: Meilen TU (USA)
2OO2: Anna SMASHNOVA-PISTOLESI (ISR)
2OO3: Eleni DANIILIDOU (GRE)
2OO4: Eleni DANIILIDOU (GRE)
2OO5: Katarina SREBOTNIK (SLO)
2OO6: Marion BARTOLI (FRA) I LOVE YOU!
2OO7: Jelena JANKOVIC (SRB)
2OO8: Lindsay DAVENPORT (USA)

I hope next year will be...a surprise!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 10:40 PM   #5
country flag Wozzy4life

Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all

I voted Other, because I really hope Wozniak does well. ^^
Wozzy4life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 04:59 PM   #6
country flag 3Dcool

3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold

Elena Dementieva
I will trust all my instincts and bring it home.

Vika Azarenka || Aga Radwanska || Caro Wozniacki || Вера Zvonareva || Masha Sharapova || Аня Chakvetadze || Shahar Peer
3Dcool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 04:59 PM   #7
country flag 3Dcool

3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozzy4life View Post
I voted Other, because I really hope Wozniak does well. ^^
Isn't Wozniak seeded there? She is like 38 in the world or so.

Vika Azarenka || Aga Radwanska || Caro Wozniacki || Вера Zvonareva || Masha Sharapova || Аня Chakvetadze || Shahar Peer
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 05:08 PM   #8
country flag nniels

nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all

Dementieva
nniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 05:16 PM   #9
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

With Petrova and Srebotnik out ithink Caroline and Elena D. will be in the Finale and Caro will go one better than Luxembourg!

(Atleast i can hope!)

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 05:55 PM   #10
country flag 3Dcool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
With Petrova and Srebotnik out ithink Caroline and Elena D. will be in the Finale and Caro will go one better than Luxembourg!

(Atleast i can hope!)
I am not sure about Caro starting her year so well. Might be a bit limping at the start.
We will see :P

Old Dec 17th, 2008, 06:31 PM   #11
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

I voted for Carro - Lena never really does that well on the hardcourts in Aus/NZl.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 06:54 PM   #12
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Anabel
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 06:59 PM   #13
country flag 3Dcool

I can see Nastia does well !!!

Old Dec 17th, 2008, 07:01 PM   #14
country flag 3Dcool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
I voted for Carro - Lena never really does that well on the hardcourts in Aus/NZl.
Wow dude you are a fan of Obziler :P

Old Dec 19th, 2008, 04:23 AM   #15
country flag kittyking

Nadia and Kata may have pulled out, but the field still remains...

Strong