Jokes? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 08:13 PM   #61
country flag Balltossovic
O,fficial Blood Pressure Checker of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jokes?

TOok me a minute, but then I started DYING!

Little Johnny comes home from school with a note from his teacher, indicating that "Johnny seems to be having some difficulty with the differences between boys and girls," and would his mother, "Please sit down and have a talk with Johnny about this."
So Johnny's mother takes him quietly, by the hand, upstairs to her bedroom, and closes the door.
First, Johnny, I want you to take off my blouse...
so he unbuttons her blouse and takes it off.
Ok, now take off my skirt...
and he takes off her skirt.
Now take off my bra...
which he does.
And now, Johnny, please take off my panties.
and when Johnny finishes removing those, she says,
"Johnny, PLEASE don't wear any of my clothes to school any more!"

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 08:14 PM   #62

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Little Johnny is passing his parents' bedroom in the middle of the night, in search of a glass of water. Hearing a lot of moaning and thumping, he peeks in and catches his folks in The Act. Before dad can even react, Little Johnny exclaims "Oh, boy! Horsie ride! Daddy, can I ride on your back?" Daddy, relieved that Johnny's not asking more uncomfortable questions, and seeing the opportunity not to break his stride, agrees. Johnny hops on and daddy starts going to town. Pretty soon mommy starts moaning and gasping. Johnny cries out "Hang on tight, Daddy! This is the part where me and the milkman usually get bucked off!"

We'll Always Have 08

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 08:15 PM   #63

Lil' Johnny and his friend were at school and heard the word "penis" while they were playing on the school yard. Johnny's friend asked him if he knew what a penis was.
Lil' Johnny said he didn't know but would ask his dad when he got home.
That evening, Johnny asked his dad, "Dad, what's a penis?"
His father said, "Son, I'll not only tell you, I'll show you." So they went into the bathroom. Pop lowered his pants and proudly announced, "Son, that's a penis. Not only is it a penis, but it's a perfect penis!"
The next day at school, Lil' Johnny found his friend and took him into the bathroom. Johnny lowered his pants and said, "See that? That's a penis." He paused for a moment and added, "Not only is it a penis, but if it were two inches shorter, it'd be a perfect penis!"

We'll Always Have 08

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 08:25 PM   #64

A blonde with two red ears went to her doctor. The doctor asked her what had happened to her ears and she answered, "I was ironing a skirt and the phone rang ~ but instead of picking up the phone I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear."
"Oh, dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But what happened to your other ear?"

"The son of a bitch called back."

We'll Always Have 08

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 08:28 PM   #65

A blonde went to a flight school, insisting she wanted to learn to fly that day. As all the planes were currently in use, the owner agreed to instruct her on how to pilot the helicopter solo by radio.
He took her out, showed her how to start it and gave her the basics and sent her on her way.
After she climbed 1000 feet, she radioed in. "I'm doing great! I love it! The view is so beautiful, and I'm starting to get the hang of this."
After 2000 feet, she radioed again, saying how easy it was becoming to fly. The instructor watched her climb over 3000 feet, and was beginning to worry that she hadn't radioed in.
A few minutes later, he watched in horror as she crashed about half a mile away. He ran over and pulled her from the wreckage.
When he asked what happened, she said, "I don't know! Everything was going fine, but as I got higher, I was starting to get cold. I can't remember anything after I turned off the big fan."

We'll Always Have 08

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 08:35 PM   #66

There are three blondes washed up on an island. Suddenly a fairy appears and offers to grant each one of them one wish.
The first blonde asks to be intelligent. Instantly, she is turned into a brown haired woman and she swims off the island.
The next one asks to be even more intelligent than the previous one, so instantly she is turned into a ravishing redhead. The redhead builds a boat and sails off the island.
The third blonde asks to become even more intelligent than the previous two. The fairy turns her into a man, and he walks across the bridge.

We'll Always Have 08

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 08:37 PM   #67

A blonde a brunette and a redhead were all in at the doctors office at the same time and were all pregnant.The redhead said she would have a girl because she was on the bottom and the brunette said she was having a boy because she was on top. The blonde started crying and when asked what was wrong she said "I'm gonna have puppies"

We'll Always Have 08

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 08:43 PM   #68

Q. How do you keep a blonde busy all day?
A. Put her in a round room and tell her to sit in the corner.

We'll Always Have 08

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 09:36 PM   #69
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

How many babies does it take to paint a fence?
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 10:27 PM   #70
country flag LuvSerena?MeToo

LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by égalité View Post
How many babies does it take to paint a fence?
8?
LuvSerena?MeToo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 10:48 PM   #71
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

No, it depends how hard you throw them
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 06:50 AM   #72
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennislover23 View Post
A blonde with two red ears went to her doctor. The doctor asked her what had happened to her ears and she answered, "I was ironing a skirt and the phone rang ~ but instead of picking up the phone I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear."
"Oh, dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But what happened to your other ear?"

"The son of a bitch called back."
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 01:21 AM   #73
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

Anne Frank had it rough, Firstly she got her diary read by millions over the world, which is every girls worse nightmare, secondly she got no money for it, which is every jews worse nightmare
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 05:07 AM   #74
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
A worried boyfriend calls up his blonde girlfriend:

Man: 'Honey be careful I just heard on the radio there is some idiot woman driving the wrong way on the M25'
Woman: 'There is not just one, there's hundreds of them!'
I still don't get this.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 05:26 AM   #75
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktorious View Post
I still don't get this.
the 'one hundred people going the wrong way are actually going the right way, meaning the blonde is that 'idiot woman driving the wrong way on the M25'
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote