Where is Vicki? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2002, 09:33 AM   #1
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
Question Where is Vicki?

anyone knows?
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 03:16 AM   #2
Leo7

Leo7 is an unknown quantity at this point
no idea, i was kinda wondering too!

Best of Luck To: Mary Pierce, Justine Henin, Monica Seles, Chanda Rubin, Kim Clijsters, Dinara Safina, Vera Zvonareva, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Haas, and Pat Rafter!
Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:41 AM   #3
gerhard

gerhard has disabled reputation
I also miss vicki!

I´m also missing her pictures

Gerhard
gerhard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:33 PM   #4
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
I was wondering about Vicki, too.

Come and sign in Vicki!
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 10:47 AM   #5
country flag vicki

vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point
im heeeeeeeereeeeeeeeee!!!

hello my friends!

im so sorry, but i was in greece at the last two weeks, and the last day in home, (i think at augustus 24) i couldn't access this board, and i was sooo angry''' and i couldn't say goodbye for u!

but now im here!!

and yesterday i saw lindsay (first time) at the usopen, vs. serena... she lost.... and a williams-williams final again...its so bored...

but lindsay was fantastic i think, and i m happy to reach the semi.

and now, i go and see gerhard's pics...and read your messages...

...and thanx val and gerhard and jan and leo7... its very nice from u.
vicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 10:50 AM   #6
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
welcome back Vicki!we missed u!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 03:42 PM   #7
country flag vicki

vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point
ohh, i missed u too valerie!
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 03:43 PM   #8
country flag vicki

sorry, valeriA!
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 03:43 PM   #9
gerhard

gerhard has disabled reputation
Hi Vicki, I hope you enjoyed your stay there,

Welcome home!
gerhard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 03:47 PM   #10
country flag vicki

hi gerhard! yes i really enjoyed my travel to greece...wonderful country. and the sea....i never see the sea before... that was a cool two week, but i couldnt see the tv... but good to be home.
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 03:52 PM   #11
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
We missed you vicki!!! What great two weeks you must have passed!

great to have u back!!
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:00 PM   #12
country flag vicki

hello!! thanks joaco...if i have my photos of greece, i will post here a few...if u interest about it!..??
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:23 PM   #13
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
OF COURSE WE DO!!! I want to see your new tan
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 03:02 AM   #14
Leo7

Leo7 is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome back Vicki!

Best of Luck To: Mary Pierce, Justine Henin, Monica Seles, Chanda Rubin, Kim Clijsters, Dinara Safina, Vera Zvonareva, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Haas, and Pat Rafter!
Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 08:57 AM   #15
country flag Elske
Kitty's muff muncher

Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute
hey Vicki Welcome Back
Elske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote