Who will you be supporting? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which country will you support?

USA: Williams/Blake 1 3.45%
Russia: Safina/Safin 6 20.69%
France: Cornet/Simon 4 13.79%
Australia: Dellacqua/Hewitt 7 24.14%
Italy: Pennetta/Bolelli 3 10.34%
Germany: Lisicki/Kiefer 3 10.34%
Slovak Republic: Cibulkova/Hrbaty 4 13.79%
Chinese Taipei: Hsieh/Lu 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 8th, 2008, 04:20 AM   #1
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute
Who will you be supporting?

Fairly self explanatory. Just name the team that you plan to support for Hopman Cup 09. You can only name one team, so if you will be cheering on multiple teams, you've got to pick your first preference.

The teams in seeded order are:

USA - Meghann Shaughnessy* & James Blake
Russia – Dinara Safina & Marat Safin
France – Alize Cornet & Gilles Simon
Australia – Casey Dellacqua & Lleyton Hewitt
Italy – Flavia Pennetta & Simone Bolelli
Germany – Sabine Lisicki & Nicolas Kiefer
Slovak Republic – Dominika Cibulkova & Dominik Hrbaty
Chinese Taipei – Su-Wei Hsieh & Yen-Hsun Lu

*Replacing Serena Williams

Last edited by Привет : Dec 8th, 2008 at 11:25 AM.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 8th, 2008, 04:24 AM   #2
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who will you be supporting?

I will be supporting Australia as my main team. In the past I have been hesitant about the Australian pairings, but there's just something about this one that seems to work.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 09:26 AM   #3
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Aussie team, obviously and the Russian team a little.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 09:32 AM   #4
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

The Aussies, no questions asked.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 03:08 AM   #5
country flag au_sports_opinion

au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold

The Aussies,

Last edited by au_sports_opinion : Dec 9th, 2008 at 04:39 AM.
au_sports_opinion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 07:07 PM   #6
country flag ninanina19

ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of

Aussie and Russian teams.
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 10:06 PM   #7
country flag slavicpower

slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of

Aussies and Slovak team
slavicpower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 10:27 PM   #8
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute

Americans and Australians.
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 11:56 PM   #9
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Slovak Republic off course!

Dominika Cibulkova....the revelation of 2OO8
Dominik Hrbaty....the champion in 2OO5 with Hantuchova
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote