[GMT] Suggestions, Questions & Complaints - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2009, 06:40 AM   #16
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [GMT] Suggestions, Questions & Complaints

Yea, here of course

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2009, 07:19 AM   #17
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

i like the chatthread idea
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 10:38 PM   #18
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

As was previously mentioned in the chat thread the board was thinking about producing a GMT magazine, due the the strong positive feedback the idea recieved we have decided to go ahead and try it out Here's how is would work:

- The magasine would be released at the end of each month in the most recent tournament thread.
- Depending on how many pictures the magazine contains, it will probably spread over a few posts.
- As the board is unlikely to be able to produce all of it, players would be asked to assist, as 'reporters'.
- Once a reporter's finished their peice they should PM it to the Editor, as of yet undecided (likely a Board member)
- The piece should be fully formatted (e.g. size, colour etc.) to make posting easier.

At the moment we will be including:

In every edition (these will require reporters):

News - a round up of the tournaments, results, interesting events (upsets, arguments, comebacks...) and so on. This is very much open to the reporters enterpretation. If they wished they could do a Perez Hilton bitchy type columb, with all the latest rumours and a few made up ones. Someone who liked a role play would be great for this.

Duel results - duels are often ignored apart from by those who play them and there are often some interesting results (recently Medina absolutely destroyed Poiree for instance). We were thinking maybe on over enthusiastic darts commentator style for this reporter would make this a funny section to read.

Getting to know - we realised the job of 'interviewer' would be very popular so have decided to split it up. The getting to know would interview people (new members especially) to find out more about them, we this is would be a great way to get to know other players. It would be great if the questions were original and sometimes tough to answer. (i.e. What is your most embarrasing moment? For how much money would you streak at Wimbledon?)

Q&A - This is one of the more experimental sections. Players would be able to PM questions to the editor (or whoever is in charge of the section) to ask to this month's designated player, the question would be posted anonomously with the players answer. (E.g. Anonomous question to Drool: You have been runner up twice but never won a title, how does that feel?)

Winner's Interview - Pretty much what is says on the packet, an interview with the tournament winner (or if they have won the previous tournament) maybe the loosing finalist. Along with the conventional questions some curve balls such as 'Who do you most/least want to play in next weeks 1st round?' would make great reading!

Tournament Managers' interview - again straight forward but with the potential to be bitchy (E.g. 'Which player always sent last? Name and Shame'), if might be possible fo each interviewer to switch roles between tournamenrs also.

Upcoming events - A summary or upcoming, exos, tourneys and so on, It would also be great if this person could include results predictions in their columb.

Occasionally:

Tips and Tutorials - these would be by request of the board, tutorials being instructions to a certain graphic (e.g. a wallpaper) or a set of effects. And tips being smaller (e.g. diffent players to lighen graphics). This would be a great way for people to share there skills and other to improve their understanding of photoshop. You obviously don't have to reveal anything if you don't want to.

Proposed ideas - this would be from the board introducing ideas they have had, or recieved from other posters. Asking for feeback or setting plans for their implementation. These would obviously be posted as and when the arise.

Any other ideas are more than welcome!!!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 10:47 PM   #19
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

Love it
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 10:54 PM   #20
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

We also wanted to ask those of you who are interested to act as reporters to sign up for that task in this thread but please sign up only if you are going to be commited to reporting
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 12:02 AM   #21
country flag kai.

kai. has a brilliant future kai. has a brilliant future kai. has a brilliant future kai. has a brilliant future kai. has a brilliant future kai. has a brilliant future kai. has a brilliant future kai. has a brilliant future kai. has a brilliant future kai. has a brilliant future kai. has a brilliant future

COOL idea

kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 10:56 AM   #22
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

I love the magazine idea. I'm quite keen to do sth perhaps reporter but I'm afraid of the commitment issue cause due to work I can't really be online as frequent. We'll see how it goes, since I know nuts abt graphics making, writing articles occasionally may be a good contribution!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 05:07 PM   #23
country flag adidas

adidas is a name known to all adidas is a name known to all adidas is a name known to all adidas is a name known to all adidas is a name known to all adidas is a name known to all adidas is a name known to all adidas is a name known to all adidas is a name known to all adidas is a name known to all adidas is a name known to all

WOW I loooove this idea!!
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 01:11 PM   #24
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

love THAT!!! I want to do everything ok.. I want to do as many things I can
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 01:11 PM   #25
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

what about players pick real players name? it would be more realistic I think
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 01:14 PM   #26
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

we should play with our own names then, not players ...

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 02:36 PM   #27
country flag $uricate
FlopKing.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
we should play with our own names then, not players ...

Fine, just ruin my dream of being a woman

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 02:40 PM   #28
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

We would like to hear what is the general opinion on this topic. We will probably try it out in the exo after Dubai just to see if people would prefer it

I personally think it is better to keep our identities as taking players might cause a confusion on who is who
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:08 PM   #29
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

ok leave our names
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:27 PM   #30
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

The idea I most like it the article writing. It would increase participation and I'm thinking about rewards for the person who writes the most. Look for my article on it in the mext magasine issue

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote