[GMT] Suggestions, Questions & Complaints - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2008, 08:50 PM   #1
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
[GMT] Suggestions, Questions & Complaints

Suggestions, Questions & Complaints

Here you can post all your suggestions on how to improve the game and/or any complaints or questions you might have.

Please read the rules thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...0#post14515150) before posting suggestions or complaints.

If you have any complaints (i.e. voting irregularities, graphics that should be discounted) regarding a certain match, you should inform the tournament manager by PM. In case the complaint is about the manager please contact the board (Droolv., Sean or Yana).

Last edited by Poiree : Sep 27th, 2009 at 01:10 PM.
Poiree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 7th, 2008, 01:32 PM   #2
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [GMT] Suggestions, Questions & Complaints

Exhibitions

This is not so much of a suggestion but an announcement open to discussion and feedback. Following discussion the board has decided that it would benefit the game to have different types of tournament to mix things up a bit. So far we only have Fed Cup and to a lesser extent YEC which don't follow the conventional style of tournaments and following the success of the duels thread we have decided to start doing exhibitions, which would not go toward rankings but would all be different and would challenge makers in different ways and hopefully improve peoples skill. This could mean that there may be 1 exo and one tournament going on at a time. We don't want to start then if only 3/4 people will play so we would like to know what you think about it

Ideas we have come up with so far are:

Extreme Graphic Exo - Graphics makers are given tasks as usual, but instead of the usual simple colouring effects and so on, they are challenged on how creative they can be on their graphics. Voters will vote on which maker has been most successful with using extreme effects (blurs, brushes, animation etc...) and being creative.

Three way tie Exo - what is says on the packet really. Instead of have a 1 vs. 1 match there would be three people in the match. Whether the voters vote for their least favourite graphic (to eliminate) or their favourite (to carry through) is as of yet undecided and open to input.

Cosmetic Surgery Exo - inspired by the success of Poiree's thread in which she photoshoped players to add make-up and so on we thought this would be a good idea for an exo as it challenges players in different ways. For those who are new to Photoshop I’m sure the girls wouldn't mind giving out a few tips to start of with.

Banner Exo - instead of the same old avatar, banner, free style this exo would be only banners in the 3 sets. We could of course do only pic reconstruction, wallpaper and free exos too but you get the idea. We felt this would be good as some makers really excel at banners when their avis and frees are less good.

Elimination Exo - Players identity would be kept secret in this exo. there will only be one set of tasks for the entire tournament. At the start the makers make their graphics, the winner then advances to the next round as usual. But instead of making a new set of graphics they use the same ones again.

*Please tell us what you think about this and whether you would compete. And we would be very grateful if you had any other ideas. At the end of the day it 's all in the name of fun and wouldn't be too competative*

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 01:12 PM   #3
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the schedule of the exos for this year I will explain these that Sean didn't a bit later

Last man standing Exo. – Before AO
Extreme Graphic Exo. – After Dubai
Three way tie Exo. – After Fed Cup
Bannerama Exo. – After Wimbledon
Stick-it Exo. – After USO
Simon Cowell Exo. – During YEC
Pic Recon Exo. – After YEC
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 10:54 PM   #4
country flag Willam

Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute

With so many great ideas board should have a 4th memeber.

GG ♥ Sunny ♥ Taeyeon ♥ Hyoyeon ♥ Jessica ♥ Tiffany ♥ Yuri ♥ Yoona ♥ Seohyun ♥ Sooyoung ♥ SNSD
Willam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 11:00 PM   #5
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
Any ideas who that could be?

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 10:39 AM   #6
country flag Poiree

Quote:
that was subtle
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 11:52 AM   #7
country flag Willam

Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute

i though that Andreas and I would be a valuable adding to the board.

even more subtle .

GG ♥ Sunny ♥ Taeyeon ♥ Hyoyeon ♥ Jessica ♥ Tiffany ♥ Yuri ♥ Yoona ♥ Seohyun ♥ Sooyoung ♥ SNSD
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 12:59 PM   #8
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i though that Andreas and I would be a valuable adding to the board.

even more subtle .
i though you were leaving GMT?
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 01:56 PM   #9
country flag Willam

I'm managing, but i'm not playing.

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 06:48 PM   #10
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should have a chat thread

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:37 PM   #11
country flag Poiree

I like the idea I don't know what the others think but I guess you can open it
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:53 PM   #12
patch.

patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute

Chat Thread
though it will put a complete stop to my revision
patch. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #13
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Where would you look at having it. Here in the forum or in NT?

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 10:14 PM   #14
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

ok that's a great idea
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 10:14 PM   #15
patch.

patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ean View Post
Where would you look at having it. Here in the forum or in NT?
here
exclusive to graphics makers
patch. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote