Portuguese Masters - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2008, 08:28 PM   #1
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Portuguese Masters

Surface: Carpet Indoors
Prize Money: 12.275€

Group 1
Neuza Silva
Catarina Ferreira
Charlotte Pires

Group 2
Frederica Piedade
Maria Joćo Koehler
Joana Pangaio
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2008, 08:31 PM   #2
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Re: Portuguese Masters

Group 1 Results
Catarina Ferreira d. Charlotte Pires 63 63
Neuza Silva d. Catarina Ferreira 61 64
Neuza Silva d. Charlotte Pires 61 62

Group 2 Results
Maria Joćo Koehler d. Joana Pangaio 63 36 64
Frederica Piedade d. Maria Joćo Koehler 36 75 62
Frederica Piedade d. Joana Pangaio 63 64

Semifinals
Neuza Silva d. Maria Joćo Koehler 62 64
Frederica Piedade d. Catarina Ferreira 63 62

Final
Neuza Silva vs Frederica Piedade

Good luck Neuza!
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 08:32 PM   #3
country flag Filipinos

Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of

Good luck Frederica!
Filipinos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 09:16 PM   #4
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Great Final!
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 09:30 PM   #5
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute

Neuza will probably win thie final.
HenryMag. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 11:03 AM   #6
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Go Freddy

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 11:28 AM   #7
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

This year no final on TV? No pics? It's getting worse every year

Pretty sure that if it wasn't for the €€€€ above average, no one would bother to play.
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 12:22 PM   #8
country flag Filipinos

Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of

Neuza *2-2 Frederica
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 12:28 PM   #9
country flag Filipinos

Neuza *3-3 Frederica
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 12:31 PM   #10
country flag Filipinos

Neuza 4-3* Frederica
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 12:37 PM   #11
country flag Filipinos

Neuza *4-4 Frederica
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 12:41 PM   #12
country flag Filipinos

Break Frederica

Neuza 4-5* Frederica
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 12:44 PM   #13
country flag Filipinos

Set Frederica

Neuza 4-6 Frederica
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 01:40 PM   #14
country flag Filipinos

Neuza 4-6 6-3 4-2* Frederica
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 01:49 PM   #15
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Final result

Neuza Silva d. Frederica Piedade 46 63 62

Congrats Neuza! More important than that are the 5.675€ to go to Australia