2009 Aravane cheering thread - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2009, 09:01 AM   #646
country flag RAGSEM

RAGSEM is just really nice RAGSEM is just really nice RAGSEM is just really nice RAGSEM is just really nice RAGSEM is just really nice RAGSEM is just really nice RAGSEM is just really nice RAGSEM is just really nice RAGSEM is just really nice RAGSEM is just really nice RAGSEM is just really nice
Re: 2009 Aravane cheering thread

YES!!!
Congrats
I can't wait to see her in top 20
RAGSEM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2009, 09:22 AM   #647
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

yeah aravane!well deserved win there!Congrats for highest ranking,keep it up for next year!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 02:24 PM   #648
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for her! She fought hard and came back in the match and deserved the title! I feel terrible for Marion, and I hope she will recover soon, but I am just ecstatic for Aravane. Now she knows she isn't a one-hit wonder and that Strasbourg wasn't a fluke. She will gain so much confidence and belief in herself from this week. She can do great things next year, for sure!

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 03:35 PM   #649
country flag finalforce

finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold

Superb performance Nice to see her win this
finalforce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:23 AM   #650
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

what suprised me is how she's completely changed the way she hits the ball, before it was a lot flatter with a lot less margin for error, now she's hitting these really heavy topspin forehands! She clearly has done a LOT of work on her game.
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:54 AM   #651
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Was away all day, but this is such great news to come home to
Ok obviously its a pity it ended due an an injury, but the most important thing is Aravane wins a title!!

This should give her so much confidence going into 2010 hopefully
Congrats to her, and time to enjoy a break!
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 03:53 AM   #652
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all

what a result for Aravane
awesome
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 11:30 AM   #653
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
what suprised me is how she's completely changed the way she hits the ball, before it was a lot flatter with a lot less margin for error, now she's hitting these really heavy topspin forehands! She clearly has done a LOT of work on her game.
yes you re right, the fact she managed to win strasbourg on clay showed her that she can play a different tennis, a tennis with less risk and more acuracy. She can put spin and that's good for her. I hope she can keep improving in her game and make an even better run at roland garros next year

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote