Eden Silva - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:01 PM   #76
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of
Re: Eden Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Feet View Post
You sound very constipated "darling" and VERY rude.....You don't have much to say about anybody, do you...?? Enough wasting time on people like you and it is becoming boring
You really need to get a life....
Yet you still keep on replying, and I'm the one who needs a life

When Eden wins her first WTA match I'll stop posting on this forum.....at least I know I've got many, many years of posting left here

Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:43 PM   #77
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Defeated Elliot in Q1 at Nottingham First decent-ish win on tour

Well done Eden! Plays Lertcheewakarn next though
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:59 PM   #78
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Loses 6-3 6-2 but still, a very good effort!

She reached the 1 hour mark and won 5 games against a player ranked 168 in the world...Eden isn't even ranked.
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #79
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Lost in first round of Wimbledon wildcard playoffs. When will the failing end?
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:28 PM   #80
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

@edensilva
Quote:
Tough match today but got through it in the end so happy I've got my wta ranking now
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 05:40 PM   #81
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Eden wins her first pro title, the doubles at the 10K Sharm El Sheikh, partnering Emily Webley-Smith
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #82
country flag Joe.

Reaches her first singles final @ $10k Sharm el Sheikh- beat the top seed Leykina and lost 7-5 in the third to Katie Boulter in the final. I forget she's still only 18....
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 06:04 PM   #83
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
Reaches her first singles final @ $10k Sharm el Sheikh- beat the top seed Leykina and lost 7-5 in the third to Katie Boulter in the final. I forget she's still only 18....
I know since she left juniors at such a young age.

Eden had an excellent win today over the top seed in Turkey today, Ching-Wen HSU WR491 (JR 6 last year) 6-4 6-3. Plays a qualifier next. Her results have definitely seemed to pick up this year which is nice too see.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2014, 07:12 PM   #84
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light

Backed up yesterday's win with another win beating a Q 2 & 4. Playing Emma Laine next who should prove a much tougher test.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote