Eden Silva - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:41 PM   #61
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of
Re: Eden Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Feet View Post
I think you are being a bit harsh, Sweet Darling.... You can't develop into a champion in a year or two, it might take more time for some and they will have to swallow a few bagels on their way, they might have to lose more then they win...
So I think before you "hope she goes to college...." give the girl some credit.
Hi again Eden's dad. Why the new account?
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:59 PM   #62
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

^^
He does have a point
Old May 22nd, 2012, 05:56 PM   #63

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
^^
He does have a point
lol. Same stuff was being said 4/5 years ago...so no he doesn't really.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:03 PM   #64
country flag Happy Feet

Happy Feet is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I think you are being a bit harsh, Sweet Darling.... You can't develop into a champion in a year or two, it might take more time for some and they will have to swallow a few bagels on their way, they might have to lose more then they win...
So I think before you "hope she goes to college...." give the girl some credit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Hi again Eden's dad. Why the new account?
Hi again Sweety Darling. Reading through all your posts you seem like you know so much about tennis... or any other sport
And no, I am not Eden's dad, I just don't look at things so negatively as you do, and don't like seeing when people are running down kids who are trying to achieve something big in their lives.... This is not was this Forum is all about you know...As an adult you should know better, shouldn't you???
So I don't think it is up to any of us to "hope she goes to college" or not....
Happy Feet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:17 PM   #65
country flag Happy Feet

Quote:
lol. Same stuff was being said 4/5 years ago...so no he doesn't really.
Wow, look's like you are Eden's big "fan" following what's been said or done for 4/5 years....???
Now I can really see you are an expert in developing a champion.... Developed one already...???
I don't stick up for Eden or any other players, they do what they do with their lives, but at the same time I don't run them down....
Nothing happens in a day... You should research about some Junior tennis "hopes" who faded away by the time they reached 17/18....
Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:52 PM   #66

Quote:
Wow, look's like you are Eden's big "fan" following what's been said or done for 4/5 years....???
Now I can really see you are an expert in developing a champion.... Developed one already...???
I don't stick up for Eden or any other players, they do what they do with their lives, but at the same time I don't run them down....
Nothing happens in a day... You should research about some Junior tennis "hopes" who faded away by the time they reached 17/18....
All posts in Edens forum and you joined yesterday...

Quote:
Hi again Sweety Darling. Reading through all your posts you seem like you know so much about tennis... or any other sport
And no, I am not Eden's dad, I just don't look at things so negatively as you do, and don't like seeing when people are running down kids who are trying to achieve something big in their lives.... This is not was this Forum is all about you know...As an adult you should know better, shouldn't you???
So I don't think it is up to any of us to "hope she goes to college" or not....
Sure lol.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:10 PM   #67
country flag Happy Feet

Quote:
All posts in Edens forum and you joined yesterday...

Sure lol.
it is becoming quite enternaining..... But luckily my purpose in life is not to enternain people like you Sweet Darling (maybe you should change the user name, nothing sweet comes out of you....)
You should be ashamed to write all these things about a child...Who are you to judge if she/he can make it or not...? That's all really. Enjoy running other people down as you are so good in doing it already.
P.S. haven't answered my question though.... DEVELOPED ANY CHAMPS YOURSELF....?
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:24 PM   #68

Quote:
it is becoming quite enternaining..... But luckily my purpose in life is not to enternain people like you Sweet Darling (maybe you should change the user name, nothing sweet comes out of you....)
You should be ashamed to write all these things about a child...Who are you to judge if she/he can make it or not...? That's all really. Enjoy running other people down as you are so good in doing it already.
P.S. haven't answered my question though.... DEVELOPED ANY CHAMPS YOURSELF....?
Nope...but then again neither have you I'm not running Eden down, just pointing out that she clearly isn't going far in tennis and should try another career.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:40 PM   #69
country flag Happy Feet

Quote:
Nope...but then again neither have you I'm not running Eden down, just pointing out that she clearly isn't going far in tennis and should try another career.
Neither have I, you are right... But I am not the one who is judging and suggesting to try another career... MANY players have developed into the GREAT ones at later stage of their tennis career with more downs than ups, do some researches....
It is easy to give up when you are down like soooo many British girls do, but looks like Eden is not the one who wants to give up.... and I admire her for that and hope she does not get discouraged by people like you.
So don't write her off just yet my friend.
I wish her all the best!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:02 PM   #70

Quote:
Neither have I, you are right... But I am not the one who is judging and suggesting to try another career... MANY players have developed into the GREAT ones at later stage of their tennis career with more downs than ups, do some researches....
It is easy to give up when you are down like soooo many British girls do, but looks like Eden is not the one who wants to give up.... and I admire her for that and hope she does not get discouraged by people like you.
So don't write her off just yet my friend.
I wish her all the best!
This os a public forum, I'm entitled to my opinions, as are you. I think Eden is a garbage player who will be lucky to make the top 500 on the senior tour....but that's just an opinion. And, for the record, you have judged me more than I have her....I'm sure she's a lovely person, just crap at tennis.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:12 PM   #71
country flag Happy Feet

Quote:
This os a public forum, I'm entitled to my opinions, as are you. I think Eden is a garbage player who will be lucky to make the top 500 on the senior tour....but that's just an opinion. And, for the record, you have judged me more than I have her....I'm sure she's a lovely person, just crap at tennis.
Now you are getting very personal "Sweety".... You should be careful of the language you are using to describe a child....
Good luck with your life opinions, I am sure you have lots of friends to sure them with.... Or maybe that is why you share it with a computer...???
Anywho, like I said, good luck as I am not planning to waste my time entertaining you any more...
Had fun talking to you
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:15 PM   #72

Quote:
Now you are getting very personal "Sweety".... You should be careful of the language you are using to describe a child....
Good luck with your life opinions, I am sure you have lots of friends to sure them with.... Or maybe that is why you share it with a computer...???
Anywho, like I said, good luck as I am not planning to waste my time entertaining you any more...
Had fun talking to you
LOL, I'm not getting personal at all I don't even know her, the only thing I'm basing this on is her tennis as this is a TENNIS forum. You sound bitter.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:32 PM   #73
country flag Happy Feet

Quote:
LOL, I'm not getting personal at all I don't even know her, the only thing I'm basing this on is her tennis as this is a TENNIS forum. You sound bitter.
Farewell whoever you are "sweety darling"
Good luck with your future posts
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:44 PM   #74

Quote:
Farewell whoever you are "sweety darling"
Good luck with your future posts
You are the real loser...and there was me thinking it was Eden
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:58 PM   #75
country flag Happy Feet

Quote:
You are the real loser...and there was me thinking it was Eden
You sound very constipated "darling" and VERY rude.....You don't have much to say about anybody, do you...?? Enough wasting time on people like you and it is becoming boring
You really need to get a life....