Eden Silva - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2010, 09:54 PM   #46
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Re: Eden Silva

Eden is on the entry list for next week's $25K in Glasgow, so it appears she's getting set for her senior debut. Judging by her junior results this year, however, I think she's going to be way out of her depth. Either way, good luck Eden!

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2010, 12:06 AM   #47

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Well, she didn't make it into the draw at Glasgow but she is playing a grade 4 junior event in the Netherlands this week and has come through qualifying. She faces the #6 seed in the first round.

Old Sep 12th, 2011, 04:54 PM   #48
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

They repeated the show on more4 last night, 2 and a half years on. Seemed a bit random to me.
Anyway, question, does anyone know the name of the russian girl she lost to in the final of the junior tourny? Did she go on to become a top junior?

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 05:56 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maza1987 View Post
They repeated the show on more4 last night, 2 and a half years on. Seemed a bit random to me.
Anyway, question, does anyone know the name of the russian girl she lost to in the final of the junior tourny? Did she go on to become a top junior?
It was actually the quarterfinal and she lost to Ksenia Laskutova. She hasn't done anything of note. Her junior ranking is 311.

Old Nov 14th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #50
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Not adapting well to the professional game....this year included 6 tournaments- just 2 wins (both in qualifying)
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #51
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

I think Eden should give up. Clearly doesn't have the talent to make it - why is her father pushing her? (yes I saw the documentary).
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #52
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Just qualified for $10k Glasgow...best result on tour so far
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #53

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
Just qualified for $10k Glasgow...best result on tour so far
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #54
country flag Joe.

She did take a set off Whybourn last week (6-1) which has probably been her best match on tour.

Recieved a WC into $10k Sutton...plays #5 seed Lechemia...let's see how she does
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #55
country flag Joe.

Bearing in mind she's only 15, her results aren't THAT bad at all
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:53 PM   #56

Quote:
Bearing in mind she's only 15, her results aren't THAT bad at all
It's not the losing of the matches for me - it's the way she loses them. Some serious beat downs by not so good players. Would have though, with her hype, she would have had a ranking by now on the senior tour.
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 06:00 PM   #57
country flag Joe.

Thing is, I don't think there would've been any hype for her if it wasn't for the TV programme on pushy parents....I don't ever remember her having any particularly great results
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 06:02 PM   #58

Quote:
Thing is, I don't think there would've been any hype for her if it wasn't for the TV programme on pushy parents....I don't ever remember her having any particularly great results
She's been coached by Robert Lansdorp, that breeds hype. Hope I'm wrong - but I just can't see her making it.
Old May 15th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
She's been coached by Robert Lansdorp, that breeds hype. Hope I'm wrong - but I just can't see her making it.
Has done nothing since this post (although she has eaten a few double bagels). I hope she goes to college.
Old May 21st, 2012, 05:45 PM   #60
country flag Happy Feet

Happy Feet is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Has done nothing since this post (although she has eaten a few double bagels). I hope she goes to college.
I think you are being a bit harsh, Sweet Darling.... You can't develop into a champion in a year or two, it might take more time for some and they will have to swallow a few bagels on their way, they might have to lose more then they win...
So I think before you "hope she goes to college...." give the girl some credit.
Happy Feet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote