2011-12 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2011, 10:26 PM   #646
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
All time record.
- Verballed as a walk on (and posted herself on tennis recruiting) to Long Beach State
then
- Verballed as a walk on (according to a UCSB player) at UCSB
then
- Verballed as a walk on at UCI
but after using athlete status to get admitted... quit tennis
- Cal Poly gets freshman 4 star Kristine Kouyoumjian for Spring 2012. She transferred from UC Irvine where she was a walk-on for Fall 2011.

- Cal Poly probably offered her a schollie to get her to transfer.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2011, 04:15 AM   #647
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

11/24/11

- Memphis State gets redshirt senior, 5 star Tiffany Welcher. She transferred from Alabama where she played #1 singles in 2008-09 before taking a medical redshirt in 2009-10.

- Cal St. Northridge gets redshirt freshman 4 star Amber Walker. She transferred from Riverside Community College (CA).

Last edited by gouci : Nov 25th, 2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 02:11 AM   #648
country flag gouci

12/3/11

- Baylor loses from the roster #7 singles, sophomore Cristina-Bianca Danaila of Romania. She had a WTA ranking high of 891.

- Baylor loses from the roster #9 singles, sophomore Aya Bara of Canada. She transferred to the University of Toronto in Canada.

- Baylor gets sophomore 5 star Jordaan Sanford. She transferred from Maryland where she played #2 singles.

- Baylor gets 5 star Rachael Reed for Spring 2012.
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 07:14 AM   #649
country flag form

form has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
12/3/11

- Baylor loses from the roster #7 singles, sophomore Cristina-Bianca Danaila of Romania. She had a WTA ranking high of 891.

- Baylor loses from the roster #9 singles, sophomore Aya Bara of Canada. She transferred to the University of Toronto in Canada.

- Baylor gets sophomore 5 star Jordaan Sanford. She transferred from Maryland where she played #2 singles.

- Baylor gets 5 star Rachael Reed for Spring 2012.
Playing poker? Guess 'someone' can't rip other schools anymore?
form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 04:06 PM   #650
country flag gouci

12/6/11

- Texas A&M gets senior Cristina Sanchez-Quintanar of Spain. She transferred from Maryland where she played #1 singles. She had a WTA ranking high of 668.

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #651
country flag form

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
12/6/11

- Texas A&M gets senior Cristina Sanchez-Quintanar of Spain. She transferred from Maryland where she played #1 singles. She had a WTA ranking high of 668.

First, how can you mid year transfer. It's against rules now (same question for the wondering Big West veteran Kritine K?

Second, Maryland being very generous signing off on release so this girl can follow her former head coach. That would be dangerously close to recruiting violation but obviously it's legal.
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 08:14 PM   #652
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011-12 verbals, high interest & transfers

She's been playing at A&M all year. This is just late news.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 09:36 PM   #653
country flag form

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
She's been playing at A&M all year. This is just late news.
What? Late news... will we be announcing the Lindbergh baby kidnapping next? Who knew?
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 05:44 AM   #654
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What? Late news... will we be announcing the Lindbergh baby kidnapping next? Who knew?
No, I just meant late in the sense that she's not a mid-year transfer, which is what you asked about. She's been playing on the A&M team all fall.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #655
country flag form

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
No, I just meant late in the sense that she's not a mid-year transfer, which is what you asked about. She's been playing on the A&M team all fall.
I was teasing Gouci

Having said that, then she followed her coach this summer. Again, not often allowed quite that quick.
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 05:49 AM   #656
country flag gouci

Form bingo!

Quote:
Second, Maryland being very generous signing off on release so this girl can follow her former head coach. That would be dangerously close to recruiting violation but obviously it's legal.
The Texas A&M transfer had been posted on another thread when she showed up at the Riviera but not on this thread yet. Just being thorough.
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #657
country flag gouci

12/9/11

- Minnesota gets sophomore Pauline Gilbert of France. She transferred from Cours Secondaire d'Orsay in France.

Old Dec 10th, 2011, 07:43 PM   #658
country flag gouci

12/10/11

- William & Mary gets sophomore blue chip Maria Belaya. She transferred from Clemson where she played #5 singles.

- Clemson gets L.O.I. from Romy Koelzer of Germany for Spring 2012. She had a German Under 21 ranking of 40 and Women's ranking of 77.

Clemson women's tennis signs three

Last edited by gouci : Dec 10th, 2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:12 AM   #659
country flag gouci

12/11/11

- Stetson gets sophomore Diana Bukajeva of Latvia. She transferred from St. Mary's where she played #9 singles.

- Stetson gets junior Sara Lazarevic of Canada. She transferred from Kansas where she played #4 singles. She had an ITF ranking high of 234.

- Fordham gets junior 5 star Amy Simidian. She transferred from Penn State where she played #2 singles.

- Wofford gets sophomore Othilia Lindqvist of Sweden. She transferred from Georgia State where she played #7 singles.

Last edited by gouci : Dec 12th, 2011 at 05:52 AM.
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 08:01 PM   #660
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Anyhow, while I am, against my better judgement, posting, here's some old news that I don't think has been noted before. Jennifer Ren is on the Fresno Pacific roster: http://fpuathletics.com/roster.aspx?...1383&path=wten

There've been some mutterings that Jess might be fetching up somewhere in January, not sure what the status of that is, I haven't seen anything to confirm it, though she's definitely taken her SAT: http://twitter.com/#!/jessren94/stat...95673756348417
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote