2011-12 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 06:55 AM   #556
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

6/20/11

- Mississippi gets Iris Verboven of Netherlands.

gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 05:27 AM   #557
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

6/21/11

67. 5 star Skylar Kuykendall is reclassified to the Class of 2012-13.

160. Air Force gets L.O.I. from 4 star Natasha Rizvi.

166. Portland State gets verbal from 4 star Audrionna Farr.

171. Temple gets verbal from 4 star Rebecca Cleary.

229. Air Force gets L.O.I. from 3 star Marcelli Magday.
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #558
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Re: 2011-12 verbals, high interest & transfers

TCU Women's Tennis Finalizes Strong Recruiting Class
Quote:
TCU’s women’s tennis team has added six to its roster for the 2011-12 season...
Millie Nichols, who spent her first season of collegiate tennis at the University of Tennessee, will be eligible to play immediately...
...Kelsey Sundaram, who has been on the roster at the University of Arkansas for two years...
Stefanie Tan, the No. 1 women’s player in Singapore, joins the Frogs in the fall...
Simona Parajova signed with TCU in the fall signing period and garnered an all-time high ranking of No. 175 in the ITF junior rankings...
Gaby Fernandez, the top-ranked junior player from Colombia, has agreed to walk on with the Frogs...
I'm missing one. Will have to reread the article.

Aha.
Quote:
Gabi Barbosa, who has been on campus since January 2011 and was formerly ranked No. 30 in the ITF singles rankings and No. 584 in the doubles rankings, will be eligible in the spring of 2012.
Is any of that news? gouci had all the new scholarships already but maybe the transfers.

Last edited by Embittered : Jun 27th, 2011 at 09:30 PM.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 01:45 PM   #559
country flag gouci

6/28/11

- Wisconsin loses from the team #1 singles, sophomore 5 star Jenny Hois.

- Wisconsin loses from the team junior 4 star Kathleen Saltarelli. She didn't play 2010-11 on coaches decision.

- Kinda makes this Wisconsin propaganda, that was released after the coaching alegations, insincere.

Future bright for women's tennis after successful 2011 campaign

Last edited by gouci : Jun 28th, 2011 at 02:10 PM.
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #560
country flag beachman49

beachman49 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
6/28/11

- Wisconsin loses from the team #1 singles, sophomore 5 star Jenny Hois.

- Wisconsin loses from the team junior 4 star Kathleen Saltarelli. She didn't play 2010-11 on coaches decision.

- Kinda makes this Wisconsin propaganda, that was released after the coaching alegations, insincere.

Future bright for women's tennis after successful 2011 campaign

Hey, 14 legit wins and no placing of an injured player in the line up that then results in 50 weeks on the sidelines. Sounds like a pretty good year to me. Go Badgers!
beachman49 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 04:40 PM   #561
country flag form

form has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachman49 View Post
Hey, 14 legit wins and no placing of an injured player in the line up that then results in 50 weeks on the sidelines. Sounds like a pretty good year to me. Go Badgers!
So you are suggested Wisconsin was playing fully 'armed'?

Given playing in the Big 10, the program is definitely improving. Culture change is sometimes painful (unless of course the weight management accusations are true on the 'far end' of the scale... but who knows.) I will say that Asst Coach Cohen was clearly leaving regardless as she had earned her masters, was assisting with the college national team and was already looking for head coach jobs in her native Florida.

So some of the information posted was misleading...oh wait. Maybe there was an AGENDA?
form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #562
country flag gouci

Of course beachman failed to see I was alluding to the title of the article "future bright" when Wisconsin is losing their prize assistant coach and #1 singles.

The North Florida release doesn't mention anything about Audra Cohen having a Masters degree but only says she has bachelor's from Miami.

I remember when I broke the news Catherine Isip gave a verbal, positive not speculation, to Pepperdine. Form was going under the premise his source that Isip was committing to UCI was right. From this Form vainly accused me of trying to "mislead Long Beach St."

Well Form usually draws the wrong conclusion when he starts with a wrong premise. Maybe the source that told me about Jenny Hois transferring to Tulane also mentioned about Cohen leaving.
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 02:28 AM   #563
country flag gouci

7/3/11

- Western Michigan will get sophomore 4 star Kathleen Hawkins. She will transfer from Memphis where she played #5 singles.

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:14 PM   #564
country flag gouci

7/5/11

- Boston College gets junior 5 star Kelly Barry. She transferred from Marquette where she played #1 singles.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 6th, 2011 at 12:50 AM.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 06:22 PM   #565
country flag form

Quote:
Of course beachman failed to see I was alluding to the title of the article "future bright" when Wisconsin is losing their prize assistant coach and #1 singles.

The North Florida release doesn't mention anything about Audra Cohen having a Masters degree but only says she has bachelor's from Miami.

I remember when I broke the news Catherine Isip gave a verbal, positive not speculation, to Pepperdine. Form was going under the premise his source that Isip was committing to UCI was right. From this Form vainly accused me of trying to "mislead Long Beach St."

Well Form usually draws the wrong conclusion when he starts with a wrong premise. Maybe the source that told me about Jenny Hois transferring to Tulane also mentioned about Cohen leaving.
A couple thoughts

1) Somehow your AGENDA requires you to bring up one specific school with slander nearly every post.

2) Of course Wisconsin sees the future bright in a press release. It's called positive spin.

Did your school put out a 'full truth' release announcing your tainted solo title with 'we won, but we had to cheat and cripple a girl for one full year to do it'?

Spin baby.....

Ok, bring on your next AGENDA rant about one school that UCI is 1-14-1* versus.

Sorry gang...
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 08:13 AM   #566
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
A couple thoughts

1) Somehow your AGENDA requires you to bring up one specific school with slander nearly every post.

2) Of course Wisconsin sees the future bright in a press release. It's called positive spin.

Did your school put out a 'full truth' release announcing your tainted solo title with 'we won, but we had to cheat and cripple a girl for one full year to do it'?

Spin baby.....

Ok, bring on your next AGENDA rant about one school that UCI is 1-14-1* versus.

Sorry gang...
We should be done with this. It was looked at there was no cheating, there was only a failure to understand the rules.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 08:42 AM   #567
country flag gouci

2nd serve what you say makes sense BUT... Form will be bitter for the rest of his life.

If mankind can somehow harness Form's bitterness as energy then the world would have an endless supply.
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #568
country flag gouci

7/7/11

136. Rollins (Div. 2) gets verbal from 4 star Sara Stosljevic.

232. Florida Gulf Coast gets verbal from 4 star Laura Lipman.

- Florida Gulf Coast gets verbal from Sarah Means.
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #569
country flag form

Quote:
2nd serve what you say makes sense BUT... Form will be bitter for the rest of his life.

If mankind can somehow harness Form's bitterness as energy then the world would have an endless supply.

If your jealous bitter AGENDA were targeted to feeding the world then you could instead solve the issues of Africa.

But I can't do much for your issues. 1-14-1*
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 11:49 AM   #570
country flag gouci

7/8/11

- Marquette gets verbal from Ana Victoria Pimienta of Mexico. She had a WTA doubles ranking high of 994.