December practices - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2008, 07:19 AM   #16
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: December practices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
That's strange. She has sf points to defend. The calendar is all upside this new year as well as the points system. hm.
It's just a first list. I can't imagine that Amélie won't play this tournament. So, we have to wait.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2008, 08:05 AM   #17
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, it only includes the players who have committed there first.
I'm 100% sure that Serena won't come for example.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 06:24 PM   #18
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

MARION NOMINATED FOR "FEMME EN OR 2009" AWARD

J-3 countdown to opening of 17th "Femmes en Or" trophy - Link and translation here : HERE

Official French website : FEMMES EN OR
Click on "EXPLOIT"

Last edited by Lighter : Dec 9th, 2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 09:56 PM   #19
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

I may be wrong but it seems like there hasn't been yet any article nor interview about the way Marion prepares the new season. We just know she has played with men but nothing more...
With the change of points, the beginning of the year will be extremely important ... even more since she doesn't have much to defend. I'm really really impatient!!!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Dec 10th, 2008, 10:25 PM   #20
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
I may be wrong but it seems like there hasn't been yet any article nor interview about the way Marion prepares the new season. We just know she has played with men but nothing more...
With the change of points, the beginning of the year will be extremely important ... even more since she doesn't have much to defend. I'm really really impatient!!!
Nothing else except that she may receive an award in Courchevel on Saturday evening and what is said by Patrice Dominguez here.

Last edited by Lighter : Dec 10th, 2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 10:15 AM   #21
country flag Lighter

For information, next french fed cup captain will be : Nicolas Escudé or "le Scud".
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 12:39 PM   #22
country flag Lighter

And Nicolas Escudé confirms that he wants to have a meeting with Marion and her father in order to include her in the team :LINK
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 01:14 PM   #23
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
And Nicolas Escudé confirms that he wants to have a meeting with Marion and her father in order to include her in the team :LINK
Thank you for this fantastic news,Lighter....MARION

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 06:06 AM   #24
country flag weary

weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck in Australia, Marion!
weary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 10:08 AM   #25
country flag Iceland
From island to island

I love how Marion has become a priority in what regards Fed Cup!

Old Dec 15th, 2008, 11:25 AM   #26
country flag Lighter

A very interesting Alizé's interview HERE in French. The journalist ask a question concerning her point of view on n°1 ranking criticized by Marion :

The No. 1 status is also the status of the best. Start the 2009 season with this status will change things. In this regard, the controversy Bartoli who said "Why her and not me, it affects you?
I understand this controversy for the past year. I was shocked that she is only No. 1 exaequo with the season after she had made. Only for this season, ranking speaks for itself. When the rankings came out I was French No. 1 in the Race. So I do not see how there can be controversy. At this time, she was behind in points. I made a very good season, too. But in terms of results, mine were more conclusive. If she is not happy, I can't do anything, it is not I who decided!

ALizé just made a little mistake like most technicians of tennis. The French classification is based on the period October 1st- September 30th and January 1st-September 30th (basis of race).
For information, this time, Amélie had to be ranked No. 1 tied with Marion in 2008, it could be argued his final Masters in'06.
So Sept 30th, Marion was before Alizé in the standings. Hence the coup de gueule Marion isn't against Alizé but against the Classification Committee of the fft.
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 08:10 PM   #27
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Yes we have been over this at length. It's simple. They make the rules up as they go long, to get the classification that they prefer.

Alize is in Wonderland... She did nothing after her clay season. And in almost every tournament since the summer exited before Marion did. I counted them for the blog.
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 09:20 AM   #28
country flag Lighter

The new french fed cup team trainer is Alexia Dechaume, someone very close to Amélie. My opinion is Marion's integration is almost impossible and she will probably refuse to play for french team.
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 03:15 PM   #29
country flag Lighter

Patrice Dominguez has organized this afternnon a press conference. Some questions concerned Nicolas Escudé and Marion Bartoli :
HERE

Nothing new, but he confirms that Escudé is going to discuss with Marion as they live in the same erea.
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 03:42 PM   #30
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Patrice Dominguez has organized this afternnon a press conference. Some questions concerned Nicolas Escudé and Marion Bartoli :
HERE

Nothing new, but he confirms that Escudé is going to discuss with Marion as they live in the same erea.
Let's hope that Escude's authority will always supersede Balleret's

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote