*the Royal Court Sign Up Thread* - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2005, 09:36 PM   #1
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
*the Royal Court Sign Up Thread*

(credit to Justin. for the magnificent banner )

all the confusion is at an end now. problems with administration and the website but its sorted. this is our thread to chat amongst fellow fans, post pictures and so forth. if you want to join, post in this thread with the required information (which shall be posted later)

so....welcome to the new and improved Royal Court

PLEASE DISMISS THE "NETFIRMS" LINK AND UPDATE TO THIS LINK AS THE ROYAL COURT NO LONGER NEEDS THAT WEBSITE. it wasn't mine and i'll be able to update quicker than was possible previously

Last edited by SJW : Jul 2nd, 2005 at 05:19 PM.
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2005, 09:53 PM   #2
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
Members List....

SJW
First Lady
Rokkstarr
Jester
Bandabou
Prince
Denise4925
Barrister
BrickhouseSupporter
Food Tester
Machu Picchu
Master of Arms
Bajangurl
Curtsier
Cam'ron Giles
Lord
Rocketta
Fair Maiden
DivaMonicaSeles
Royal Singer
Eta Psi
Royal Assassin
Harloo
Knight
Mrs. Peel
Shield Maiden
Bamboo Dragon
Scribe
Knizzle
Arch Magician
Sydnil
Artisan
Ho' Down
Earl of Williamshire
Kabuke
Magician
mentos
Duchess
mmcdonald
Knight
dreamgoddess099
Sorceress
darrinbaker00
Tax Collector
BK4Ever
Diva
sunrise
Countess
vs1
Bishop
PureRacket
Blacksmith
Mr. Man
Duke
geoepee
Alchemist
BeCool
Psychic
ReeVeeDynasty
High Noble
LindsayRocks89
Jedi Master

Static Beef
Dream Catcher
raquel
Empress
Justin.
Grand Duke
AvidMerrion
Stable Boy
RenaSlam58
Night Rider
vettipooh
Defender
PaulieM
Earl
Appassionata
Dream Keeper
Point Blank
Psychologist
cartmancop
Wizard
anniflava
Rose Petal
2sistersfan
Armoured Guard
Jigglypuff
Senior Geisha
honey_b_fly_15
The Royal Saint
Jericho
Tease
xr6turbo
Croc Hunter
Tom Tennis
Emperor/Monarch
Andy_
Vice Bishop
Serena!
Umpire
woodsy_serenafan
King
Rightous
UN Ambassador
Dasha_yu
Princess
Serenafan08
Crunk Master
Silverwhite
Draw Analyst
Hail-Venus
Blacksheep
VeeReeFan
Russian Slayer
No Name Face
Negotiator
Sir Stefwhit
Peacekeeper
Cabowabbo77
Squire
tucker1989
Dogwalker
Bright Red
Poplocker
Miching Mallecho
Weedhead
Jumpman23
Free agent
Tennis Junky
Press Secretary
VenusSerenaRocks
Tennis star
K-dog
Brutally Honest Jester
vwrules
Racquet Stringer
VenusFan4EvEr
Chauffeur
!!!- Dz - !!!
CEO
Oizo
Press Spokesman

Jedem
Media Photographer

Last edited by SJW : Nov 27th, 2005 at 08:22 PM.
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 09:59 PM   #3
country flag SJW

requirements for signing up

1. title - please chose a title such as "Official *postwhore* of the Royal Court"
2. post in this thread what your title shall be
3. insert the title into your signature
4. join in the Royal Court chat thread

a good way to start is just by telling us a bit about yourself name, sex, location and that kinda shit

Last edited by SJW : Jun 8th, 2005 at 11:46 PM.
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 11:39 PM   #4
country flag dreamgoddess099

dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhh, chat thread. Whoopee! *thinks* When's the last time I posted in a chat thread? Ah, anyway here now.
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 11:39 PM   #5
country flag SJW

stop lurking...bitches

my name is Sarah, i live in England but family is from Barbados hence the flag...been a casual fan since i can remember (Andre and the long hair)...became a serious fan in 2000 and that sister sister semi...like many other players but not like i like the sisters...got Serena's autograph but not Venus'...found some pics i took of them at wimbledon which i'll scan and upload soon
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 11:41 PM   #6
country flag SJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgoddess099
Ohhh, chat thread. Whoopee! *thinks* When's the last time I posted in a chat thread? Ah, anyway here now.
heya how you doing...this forum NEEDS to be used lol...Jens chat thread has tens of thousands of posts and for once, im jealous of other players fans a great chance to unite and just act a fool, cuz i guess you need a good sense of humour to be a WS fan when putting up with certain people who shall remain nameless
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 11:46 PM   #7
country flag Serena!

Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of
Hey! I'm Gibson, I first started to be a fan of the Williams' when I was watching the 2001 US Open final. I just admired how they played, and how they stuck to that match even though they were playing their own sister. Even though my favorite is Serena, I still am a big fan of Venus. My favorite matches for Serena are:

2004 Wimbledon Semis against Amelie- Because it's so exciting, and I loved how Serena pull through with the win.

2004 US Open quarters- I know it might be weird that I like this match, but I love how Serena stood up for herself. And even though she did end up losing, she kept on fighting till the last stroke into the net.

2005 Australian Open Semis- All I have to say is: She's a fighter, no questions asked!

2003 Australian Open Semis- Again, she fought all the way, and at the end, it payed off.

2003 French Open Semis- She kept her composure!

1999 US Open Final- Her breakthrough match!

Those are just a few of her great matches, too many to name them all!!!

I also LOVE how the sisters have their own style. I hate how they get criticised on their fashion sense because, they're just original! And I also admire that.

My desired Royal Court Name: Official Umpire of The Royal Court.

Please PM me SJW, for your oproval! Thanks!

US99|FR02|WIM02|US02|AUS03|WIM03|AUS05
AUS07|US08|AUS09|WIM09|AUS10|WIM10|WIM12|USO12

Serena! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 11:59 PM   #8
country flag raquel

raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute
Hi, I am Raquel, and I am in London.

I have followed tennis since the 1990s. Arantxa was always my favourite but I always liked Venus and Serena and when ASV started slipping around 2001 and then retired I became more of a Venus and Serena fan, and especially after 2002 Wimbledon where I saw them twice live in doubles matches. Seeing them for the first time live was It gives you a better feel for how good they are than seeing them on TV.

I like some other players, but not too many really just the ones in my sig. I do like Kim and Roger Federer especially though of the other players I like.

Justin, the graphics look amazing
Thanks to Sarah for this thread (I am posting here before she orders me too ). It is a great idea, especially just before Wimbledon where Venus and Serena have had their best success (especially in 4 of the last 5 years )

raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 12:04 AM   #9
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
hey SJW, uh i think i asked to be changed to jedi master, and you still have KIng on that, so if you don't mind changing it that would be cool, thanks
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 12:15 AM   #10
country flag SJW

both amendments have been made
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 12:16 AM   #11
country flag Staticbeef

Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future
Hi, Staticbeef, here. Holding down the Royal Court, in the Capitol of the world. Make sure you guys make an attempt to come to the 2005 US Open because this year the shit will fly under the New York Sky, Revenge time.

Gerardo
Staticbeef is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 01:22 AM   #12
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Wazzup yo...
I'm Derrick, and I've been a fan of the sisters since '96 when they played in my home town during the Bank of the West Classic. I remember driving on the freeway and passing the very facility where Venus was playing, and the sports radio host ridiculing her, her sister, and Richard. From that point on, I knew that they would have a hard time finding fans in the states, and so I decided to be a heavyweight supporter of theirs. Lucky for me that they turned out to be such tennis powerhouses. Both sisters, and both incredibly fine and intelligent!

I was first introduced to tennis while watching Monica Seles as a cute chubby teen, but for some reason couldn't quite relate to her. Then I watched Capriati for a while, with the same result. However, because I can relate so much to the sisters's struggle here in the States, I was hooked.
I'm primarily a Serena fan. But I admire Venus greatly and what she endured in her early years. Lastly, and unlike most, I consider Richard Williams a tennis coach legend in his own right, for his incredible insight; outspoken nature, fearlessness, and business savvy. Oh yeah, and I admire Oracene for being the sole contributor of providing Serena with that big fine ass I covet so enthusiastically.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 01:52 AM   #13
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
What up? Killa Kam in full effect...Officail ghetto blaster of the Royal Court....I'm a post more later...BONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 02:37 AM   #14
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
ya'll know who I is...

i made a few more banners too. i was pretty bored.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 08:18 AM   #15
country flag Avid Merrion

Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute
i'm Marco, living up in sunny Glasgow

been a fan of the Williams sisters since Wimbledon 2000, after catching a late evening early round doubles match on TV and have been hooked ever since!

loving the Wimbledon colours Sarah and the banners are superb Justin
Avid Merrion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote