Snow White - Qiang Wang Cheering Thread! (broke into top 100... Ging) - Page 130 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #1936
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
30/0!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using VerticalSports.Com App

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #1937
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of
Re: Snow White - Qiang Wang Cheering Thread!

taloki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #1938
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
More BPs for *6/5 non taken

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #1939
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

why does she keep attacking caro's bh?
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #1940
country flag GoofyDuck

40/15 to MP Wozniacki

To unexperienced :

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #1941
country flag taloki

TB!

1 MP saved!
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #1942
country flag GoofyDuck

Omg tb saving mp

Gogo

I think she loves hitting her BH CC but she should indeed serve and hit most to FH!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #1943
country flag GoofyDuck

4/0

Win this tb!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #1944
country flag GoofyDuck

Hahaha 7/1

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #1945
country flag taloki

I missed it from 3-0 Qiang. What happened in the rest of the tb? Caro UEing herself to death?

I'll be back in half an hour. Keep winning!
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #1946
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #1947
country flag GoofyDuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloki View Post

I missed it from 3-0 Qiang. What happened in the rest of the tb? Caro UEing herself to death?

I'll be back in half an hour. Keep winning!
I dont know,

I was watching on laptop at school til 5/6 but now omw home waiting for train

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #1948
country flag GoofyDuck

Caro no sign of injury and mto to disturb rythm

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #1949
country flag taloki

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
I dont know,

I was watching on laptop at school til 5/6 but now omw home waiting for train

Ok. Thanks!

Snow White has been so impressive.
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #1950
country flag GoofyDuck

*5/1

Serve this match out!!