Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 26th, 2008, 01:02 AM   #91
country flag Mikey B

Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of
Re: Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor View Post
What like these 3 backhands lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dpiRI42eGCg
holy sh*t!!! havent seen that before!

i hope this is where she'll find the fire again and choose to come back to the tour!
Mikey B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2008, 03:25 AM   #92
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Justine cheating with her typical "lucky shots"...
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 08:02 AM   #93
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

OMG I already missed her after watching this. I hope this exhb is true. *fingerscrossed*

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 12:11 PM   #94
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

^^That second backband was just wrong, i mean how many players would even think or dream of hitting a shot like that? Let alone pull it off!
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 02:16 AM   #95
country flag ZeroSOFInfinity
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.

ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute

Aw... how I miss watching her playing... and those backhands....

Hope she will play an exhibition match in my country (hey, if Fedex, Blake, Johnnie Mac and Borg can do so, why not her?)

Australian Open 2010 Final Result:-
Lost to Serena Williams 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 (Great job, girl! Now prepare for FO!)
ZeroSOFInfinity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 02:30 AM   #96
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King Great View Post
I'm not hating anyone nor did I wish for her retirement but when she decided to I certainly wasnt upset, nor have I missed her. By the way disliking one of the most unsportsmanlike WTA players doesnt make any less of a REAL tennis fan than you. Grow the fuck up. The only idiot here is you.
But liking one of the most unsportsmanlike ATP players doesn't make you any more of a REAL tennis fan either.
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 09:51 AM   #97
country flag sapir1434

sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish she comes back to tennis
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 01:57 PM   #98
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
^^That second backband was just wrong, i mean how many players would even think or dream of hitting a shot like that? Let alone pull it off!
No one but Justine and Federer

Quote:

Justine is love.
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 12:39 PM   #99
country flag thrust

thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingmachine View Post
OMG I already missed her after watching this. I hope this exhb is true. *fingerscrossed*
ME TOO! It would be the return of REAL TENNIS!!
thrust is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 02:59 PM   #100
country flag Dunlop1

Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

All you can do is
Love the way she works the point with the slice backhand and makes you hit up on the ball and then she kills it with the topspin backhand .
Best 1 hander ever
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qo9C0U...eature=related
Dunlop1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 03:08 PM   #101
country flag Dunlop1

Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute Dunlop1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
You can't teach that shot. That is simply talent and feel. It's not like she was set up properly. She was retreating on her backfoot and still made that sick angle.
UNREAL!
Dunlop1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote