Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 06:30 PM   #31
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Ah, but you've got the wrong slam! Justine will come storming back to beat Venus 7-6(5), 6-7(2), 15-13 in the greatest Wimby final of all time to record the greatest slam win of all time! (You heard it here first)
That would be so freaking amazing
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 06:31 PM   #32
country flag Conor

Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute

Justine's just testing the waters... warming up her knee... then she'll come back
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 06:37 PM   #33
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute

Owh god, i hope justine thrashes her somehow! COME ON girl! I definetly want her to win this to pick up the feel again. If there's any chance of a comeback the stars will need to aline for sure.

I would kill to see her play in person though, wish the exhibition was a little closer then denmark...

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 06:55 PM   #34
country flag MBM
@markmcgee91

MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute

EARLY REQUEST: anyone who can record this match live (i doubt there'll be a broadcast), quality doesn't matter, PLEASE DO!
MBM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 07:00 PM   #35
country flag Yonexforever

Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViennaCalling View Post
Are the drugs out of her body yet?
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh............. .........
Yonexforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 07:25 PM   #36
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

PLEASE come back Juju!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 07:51 PM   #37
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute

Henin will not return unless she can play slam-winning tennis. Beating Caro(even though I'm a fan) would mean nothing. I doubt Justine is coming back and I've finally become comfortable with seeing her leave on top. I dont want to see her come back and struggle with motivation or health or not contend for slams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 08:31 PM   #38
country flag AnnaK_4ever

AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Justine will beat Pushniacki 0 and 0 and announce her return
AnnaK_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 08:53 PM   #39
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh View Post
Henin will not return unless she can play slam-winning tennis. Beating Caro(even though I'm a fan) would mean nothing. I doubt Justine is coming back and I've finally become comfortable with seeing her leave on top. I dont want to see her come back and struggle with motivation or health or not contend for slams.
justines clever, theres a reason shes having a exo against a player just outside the top 10, to test the water. she isn't going to jump in at the deep end and take on lena d or jj just yet, but if it goes well against caro, i see another exo not long after against a better player. i think shes bored with retirement already, i don't know hewr but judging by her fire and will to compete i doubt shes fulfilled right now. i wouldn't be suprised if we see henin back by the clay next year, and whos gonna wanna take her on?

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 09:25 PM   #40
country flag raqmartins

raqmartins is just really nice raqmartins is just really nice raqmartins is just really nice raqmartins is just really nice raqmartins is just really nice raqmartins is just really nice raqmartins is just really nice raqmartins is just really nice raqmartins is just really nice raqmartins is just really nice raqmartins is just really nice

=D come back juju, i beg you!
raqmartins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 09:59 PM   #41
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

Good...Have fun Henin!She going to win!!!!
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 10:30 PM   #42
country flag felipe2004

felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of

Good luck, Justine!!!

Go Brazilian girls!
felipe2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 10:36 PM   #43
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViennaCalling View Post
Are the drugs out of her body yet?

Hope Caro crushes her with no mercy...

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 10:37 PM   #44
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute

knew she couldnt stay away... for too long
With the tour in such shape she probably thought "ah hell at this rate I could pick up a couple more slams"
morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 10:46 PM   #45
country flag Groenefelder25

Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of Groenefelder25 has much to be proud of

I doubt Justine would come back, considering how certain she was in her retirement press conference? but who knows!

FUTURE STAR - TREYC COHEN
Groenefelder25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote