Please help me! Give me full Mary and anna's match! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2008, 07:57 PM   #1
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
Please help me! Give me full Mary and anna's match!

Well just saw anna kournikova's semi against martina at the masters, just loved it, first set is just great
handsome level, anna's forehand well just love the way she was playing
The problem is, i can't find any full matches of anna, or Mary pierce to download

Does anyone have full matches, i mean by file of Mary Pierce and Anna Kournikova?

I would die to get some

Thank you
Maria Sharapova (the precious)
Jelena Dokic (the tchiiii girl)
Mirjana Lucic (the rock)
Victoria Azarenka (the alien)
Daniela Hantuchova (the classy style)
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 27th, 2008, 09:37 PM   #2
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
Re: Please help me! Give me full Mary and anna's match!

Mary and Anna's match isn't really that good....a lot of unforced errors!
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 11:01 PM   #3
country flag Cakeisgood

Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoMary View Post
Well just saw anna kournikova's semi against martina at the masters, just loved it, first set is just great
The problem is, i can't find any full matches of anna, or Mary pierce to download

Does anyone have full matches, i mean by file of Mary Pierce and Anna Kournikova?

I would die to get some

Thank you
never heard that before

In love with Martha.
Cakeisgood is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 06:35 AM   #4
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoMary View Post

I would die to get some

Thank you
can you post link?

or it was torrent
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 03:28 PM   #5
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some recent highlights of Anna from youtube for those who still think Anna was just a pretty face :
Enjoy her allcourt game and smooth strokes

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=6hO_KkaJ8uc
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=fhTXVrDWZ5s

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote