USA vs. Argentina - 1st Round 2009 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 06:12 PM   #1
country flag hammerhead

hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold
USA vs. Argentina - 1st Round 2009

Any news on where this tie will be played? Any ideas on who the U.S. team might be?
hammerhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:36 PM   #2
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: USA vs. Argentina - 1st Round 2009

Good question. I guess the ideal team would be the Williams Sisters, Lindsay and Huber in doubles. I'm not sure the first 3 will make themselves available. I also think Beth and Jill would make solid choices for singles if Linds and/or the Williams do not play..
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 07:19 PM   #3
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: USA vs. Argentina - 1st Round 2009

With any team, USA should win, they have a great draw to make the final IMO.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 10:08 PM   #4
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Argentina is going to win!!! I dont care Williams, Harkleroad, Haynes, Mattek, Davenport...my girls" are going to win... Argentina must be respected!! Dulko-Jozami-Cravero-Salerni! The best!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 11:39 PM   #5
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ok

Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:32 PM   #6
country flag AAT

AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold

yeah we have some many chances

www.aat.com.ar
el objetivo es el de promover, fomentar y desarrollar el tenis en todo el país
AAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 08:49 PM   #7
country flag Marcelo.
I see your green eyes, everytime I close mine.

Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute

USA
Marcelo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 10:22 PM   #8

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOCHEBEL View Post
Argentina is going to win!!! I dont care Williams, Harkleroad, Haynes, Mattek, Davenport...my girls" are going to win... Argentina must be respected!! Dulko-Jozami-Cravero-Salerni! The best!
Well, if Harkleroad plays next month then you guys will definitely win as she will be about 6/7 months pregnant !
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 01:57 PM   #9
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

sorry. i dont know Harkleroad's life ...im a fan of argentinian's players...
i hope Dulko Salerni Jozami and Cravero will shut your mouths!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 02:19 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOCHEBEL View Post
sorry. i dont know Harkleroad's life ...im a fan of argentinian's players...
i hope Dulko Salerni Jozami and Cravero will shut your mouths!
Well hey, good luck to your team! Its great that you support your home countrys players.
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 05:08 PM   #11
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

I have faith in my players!!
camon argies!!

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:10 PM   #12
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

USTA selects Surprise, Ariz., for 2009 Fed Cup Quarterfinal between the United States and Argentina

The USTA announced that Surprise, Ariz., has been selected as the site for the 2009 Fed Cup by BNP Paribas quarterfinal between the United States and Argentina, February 7-8. The matches will be played at the Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex, which will be hosting a Fed Cup event for the first time. The complex received the 2008 USTA Outstanding Facility Award, and currently hosts an annual USTA Pro Circuit women’s event.

The event is being organized, staged and promoted by the USTA, which will construct a temporary stadium at the complex for the two-day, best-of-five match quarterfinal. Tickets will go on sale to the general public in mid-December.

“We are thrilled to choose a community that loves tennis and Surprise will undoubtedly offer tremendous support to our U.S. Fed Cup team,” said Mary Joe Fernandez, who will make her debut as the U.S. Fed Cup captain. “We are eager to start the 2009 Fed Cup campaign in front of an enthusiastic and patriotic crowd.”

The U.S. and Argentina have met three times in Fed Cup competition, all in quarterfinal matchups dating back to 1964. The U.S. leads the overall series 2-1 with Argentina winning the last meeting in the 1993 quarterfinals in Frankfurt, Germany. The U.S. is 33-3 in home Fed Cup ties.

Fed Cup by BNP Paribas is the world’s largest annual international women’s team competition with 82 countries competing this year. The United States leads all nations with 17 Fed Cup titles, the last coming in 2000, and is one of eight nations competing for the 2009 Fed Cup title as part of the Fed Cup World Group.

The Tennis Channel will present live daily coverage of the U.S. vs. Argentina Fed Cup quarterfinal.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:15 PM   #13

Smile Re: USA vs. Argentina - 1st Round 2009

Thanks for the info Jah
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 12:13 AM   #14
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Arizona?

Old Dec 4th, 2008, 02:47 AM   #15
country flag hammerhead

hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold

From tennisreporters.nt:

It looks like Bethanie Mattek, who finished at a career high No. 38, will lead the US Fed Cup team next year as the Williams sisters aren't said to be enthusiastic about playing. Outside of the 23-year-old Mattek, the highest-ranked US player under the age of 26 (call it the "Serena Line") is 22-year-old Varvara Lepchenko at No. 125, who was born in the Ukraine. Her results aren't very encouraging. New Fed Cup captain Mary Joe Fernandez has a real task on her hand in building a young team with real potential. She may just have to throw caution (and the aging Jill Craybas) to the wind and try out Alexa Glatch, Melanie Oudin and Coco Vandeweghe.

© tennisreporters.nt 2008
hammerhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote