Off-Season Action is continue - NEW NAME FOR ANA FORUM - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:31 PM   #61
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off-Season Action is continue - NEW NAME FOR ANA FORUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
BS
Fact that majority of visitors of this forum is very unhappy with forums name is reason for change.
But then at least come with good names.
Ana is love was considered as one of the best. That should ring a bell that you can better stay with a bad name instead of make it worse.
I agree this forum sometimes looks like kindergarten, but that won't mean that you also have to name it like that.

We better leave it to the Russians. Most of them have cool names.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:43 PM   #62
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
I think a poll like the one I mentioned would show whether people want to keep 'Beauty and the Beasts' or not, if people want to get rid of it, then we could suggest new names. I know that's been done already, but opinion seems to have changed since the last time a poll was made.

Personally I dislike the current name, I don't think her fans should be referred to as beasts, but I don't mind what the name is really.
you can never satisfy all people. we cp6uja narrowed the proposals down to just 2 and in competition with this name none got convincing support. in competition with even more proposals the support would have probably been even smaller for individual names. and let's not even mention that the obvious option "neither" was not available in any of the polls.

we can simply change it back to "ana ivanovic" if the poll results say that people don't like this name, though. i don't mind that at all and we would have all the time in the world to choose a new name then. but replacing this name with something more awful is pointless.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 07:42 PM   #63
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you don't mind me posting here (since I'm not an Ana fan; and no I didn't even think about voting in any of the polls created about this matter), but dunno why are you making all this noise about a forum name. I'm especially referring to all those posters opposing the name change by accusing Cp6uja (who's as big Ana fan as any of you) of dictatorship and what not just because he started this process and because he's continuing to argue in favor of the change.

If the name of the forum is not a big deal anyway, why not change it if majority of the visitors wants so? That was clearly the case when the first poll was created (though I agree Cp6uja should have made it public!) and now it seems that most fans are put off by all this bickering.

IMO (if anyone cares ), both proposed new names are just fine and fit Ana and this forum very well (my favorite would be Ajde Ana! :fistpump:), so it's not like it would be a huge disaster to change Beauty and her Beasts.

Also, current name is offensive to me 'cos it seems to me that beauty turns into one of her beasts when she plays JJ. (just kidding, of course )