Off-Season Action is continue - NEW NAME FOR ANA FORUM - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2008, 04:15 AM   #1
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Off-Season Action is continue - NEW NAME FOR ANA FORUM

During this summer we have discussion and poll about "Beauty and her Beasts" name of Ana forum which according to majority of discussions and poll-results is obviously outdated. Ana is simple no more another promising 18yo TOP20 girl like she did when she get separate subforum here so 2-3 years later except her famouos good looks she is also recognized like an elite tennis player, slam champion, former #1 player... Also, when she is still upcoming player "beasts" is cool and funny name for her fans when we want some attenteion for us and our Ana, but right now when Ana fan basis is one of huge here (haters basis also) we really dont need that.

So please give your oppinion or suggestions here about this subforum new name or reccomend or support some of already given suggestions. So we will discuss in this thread during november and in first week of december will be opened poll with minimum 2 (maximum 10) options about Ana forum new name since 2009.

EDIT: SO FAR SUGGESTIONS

Ajde Ana!
Ajde Ana... C'mon...
Ajde!
Ana "The Winner"
Ana :'angel: Ivanovic
Ana is Love
Ana Ivanovic SuperHero
Ana Ivanovic, one and only
Ana's Corner
Ana's Court
Anaholics
Angel Ana
Beauty and Best
GuantANAmo's bay prison
It Girl
Just Ana
Just Ana Ivanovic
Looking for the SuperHero?
Puppy Love
Puppy Power
Queen Ana I
We love Ana!!!

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)

Last edited by Cp6uja : Dec 21st, 2008 at 09:24 PM.
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2008, 04:37 AM   #2
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off-Season Action - NEW NAME OF ANA FORUM

Some examples:

Ana's Corner

Ajde Ana!

Queen Ana I

Ana Ivanovic, one and only

Ana Ivanovic SuperHero

Beauty and Best

It Girl Ana

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 04:57 AM   #3
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

No reason why YOU shouldn't get to choose it since you're one of the most longstanding loyal soldiers...but the Ajde Ana! recommendation sounds simple yet flattering

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li

Last edited by bruce goose : Nov 17th, 2008 at 02:46 PM. Reason: spelling
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 01:09 PM   #4
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

I like Ana's Corner,Ajde Ana,Ana Ivanovic, one and only
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 01:31 PM   #5
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

I like Ajde Ana.
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 02:44 PM   #6
country flag mure

mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future

Yes."Ajde Ana" for the win..
mure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 04:49 PM   #7
country flag Reckoner

Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of

I'll throw my support behind "Ajde Ana!" as well
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 06:27 PM   #8
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

"Ajde Ana" FTW
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 09:16 PM   #9
country flag Cp6uja

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
No reason why YOU shouldn't get to choose it since you're one of the most longstanding loyal soldiers...but the Ajde Ana! recommendation sounds simple yet flattering
Actualy i'm probably last person here competent to choose final solution because my English is really not perfect. I dont have any problem to give some suggestions or understand suggestions of other members, but understand what something means is not always enough to judge how good is some proposal because also is very important how something "sounds" on English, and my feeling about that is

BTW here is some new suggestions:

Ajde Ana... C'mon...

Ana "The Winner" (or Ana "The Winner" Ivanovic)

Looking for the Hero?

Ana :ange1: (or Ana :ange1: Ivanovic)

We love Ana!!!

Old Nov 17th, 2008, 09:22 PM   #10
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Don't feel badly;your English is MUCH better than my Serbian

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 10:03 PM   #11
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Just Ana
Just Ana Ivanovic
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 10:30 PM   #12
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

I like Ajde Ana!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 10:38 PM   #13
country flag incognito

incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold

My vote goes to Ajde Ana!
incognito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 11:08 PM   #14
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

I vote for Puppy Love If not then Ajde Ana!
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 06:13 AM   #15
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Puppy Love