Odense 100K - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 15th, 2008, 11:43 AM   #1
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute
Odense 100K

(1)Michaella Krajicek (NED) v Aleksandra Romanova (RUS)
Isabella Garde Schreiner (DEN) v Erica Krauth (ARG)
Jasmina Tinjic (CRO) v Natalie Proese (GER)
Ulrikke Eikeri (NOR) v (8)Diana Enache (ROU)

Misa's quarter
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2008, 11:44 AM   #2
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Odense 100K

Misa won her first match against Romanova 6-1/6-1
Her opponent in the 2nd Qualifying round will be: Erica Krauth (ARG)
Old Nov 15th, 2008, 01:47 PM   #3
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great Misa! Good luck in the second

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizť Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2008, 10:11 AM   #4
country flag miss-jenah

miss-jenah is an unknown quantity at this point

today misa wins again! go girl!
miss-jenah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2008, 01:18 PM   #5
country flag Elwin.
-

well done Misa
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 02:57 PM   #6
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of

So she qualified again
I hope she does as well as in her last 100K.

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:00 PM   #7
country flag Elwin.
-

Misa
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 12:18 PM   #8
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of

She played Anna Smith (WTA 371) and won 6-4 6-1

Old Nov 19th, 2008, 03:04 PM   #9
country flag senia

senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all

shouldn't her match against bovina be over yet?
I cant seem to find the score anywhere
senia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 03:20 PM   #10
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of

Bovina withdrew and Misa played against Smith and won (see above)

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 03:22 PM   #11
country flag Elwin.
-

Misa
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 05:35 PM   #12
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Misa Good luck in the second

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizť Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 05:54 PM   #13
country flag senia

senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..ikke.. View Post
Bovina withdrew and Misa played against Smith and won (see above)
ahh that explains it well done then Let's hope she can beat arvidsson aswell, but that will be tought (although sofia had a tough 3 set match to get to the 2nd round)!
senia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 07:59 AM   #14
country flag temporarily

temporarily is just really nice temporarily is just really nice temporarily is just really nice temporarily is just really nice temporarily is just really nice temporarily is just really nice temporarily is just really nice temporarily is just really nice temporarily is just really nice temporarily is just really nice temporarily is just really nice

Does anyone know why Misa didn't play doubles the last tournaments, although she always said that she wants to do both, singles and doubles?

I must say that I can agree, but she always said the opposite.
temporarily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 12:33 PM   #15
country flag Gerben

Oh well, it's Misa. She says one thing, then does the other, I'm pretty much used to it.
But I guess that with the qualification, doubles would be too much physically.