Conny Perrin - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 14th, 2008, 10:40 PM   #76
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Conny Perrin

My message was much of the same.

Quote:
Heyyy!! Yes i saw it thanks a lot it's very nice from you :-))!!Byeeeee

XOXO
And I also asked her about the Swiss Championships.
iPatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2008, 05:30 AM   #77
hingisch

hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty. View Post
It was supposed to go from Dec 11-14 but hingisch hasn't updated any of the results past the first round and didn't leave a link to where he found the information in the first place.
sorry for the update, Conny lost her 1/4 against Gaelle Widmer 46 16

link : http://www.mytennis.ch/upload/docs/e...20Single13.pdf
hingisch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 09:00 AM   #78
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conny Perrin
Swiss Champ ok so for me i lost in quarter against gaelle widmer 6-4 6-1 and yeah that's life i was very tired that's normal i made a big season and it was too much for me mentally and physically i was dead but now i have 2 weeks holidays i can rest for 2009 :-)! And im january i begin with 3 10'000$ two in england and 1 in france and my first 25'000$ will be Belfort and after i will also play 25'000$ :-)! And the swiss champ won Voegele against Riner 6-4 6-3! Byeeee
This is what I got.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 09:43 AM   #79
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

what's with the "byeeeeeeeeeee"?

Nice to see she replies to her fans
Hope she'll have a nice vacation and a great 2009, GL!

p.s
Congrtas to Riner and Vogele
I wish we had some vids from this match

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 11:13 AM   #80
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah and i forgot to say that gaëlle played a great solide match! :-)
Conny wanted me to post this about Widmer. Nice from her.
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 11:19 AM   #81
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

She is so amazing.
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 05:51 PM   #82
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Conny - Great to see her replying to fans, she seems a nice girl.

Tough luck in the Swiss Champs. Looking forward to the 2009 season

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 02:36 AM   #83
country flag iPatty

Conny says she is working hard to be fit and ready for the new season and the bigger tournaments.

From what she wrote, her schedule should be:

Dec 15 - Holidays
Dec 22 - Holidays
Dec 29 - Holidays
Jan 05 - Holidays
Jan 12 - $10K Glasgow, GBR
Jan 17 - $10K Wrexham, GBR
Jan 24 - $10K Grenoble, FRA
Feb 02 - $25K Belfort, FRA
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 06:39 AM   #84
Petkorazzi

Nice to see she will finally move up to 25ks. Guess she just wants a couple of matches under her belt with the 10ks to play the 25k with a lot of confidence.
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 05:38 PM   #85
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Schaap is her coach?

http://www.connyperrin.ch/index.php?id=5&L=2

When Glen coached Nadia, he once supposedly threw Yuri Sharapov in a trashcan.

And Gigi, see what Conny really thinks of the Cuckoo Clock (and said player's husband, the Frankfurt Felon).

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2008, 09:52 PM   #86
country flag iPatty

It was Conny's 18th birthday yesterday.
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 08:40 AM   #87
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 10:22 AM   #88
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

conny she is the best my diamond
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 01:03 PM   #89
Petkorazzi

Conny on the list of 10k Glassgow next week.
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 07:30 PM   #90
country flag iPatty

(1)Stephanie Vongsouthi (FRA) vs. Jade Curtis (GBR)
(wc)Jennifer Ren (GBR) vs. Irini Georgatou (GRE)
Natasha Khan (GBR) vs. (Q)Danielle Brown (GBR)
(8)Conny Perrin (SUI) vs. Amra Sadikovic (SUI)

Not an impossible draw, but still pretty tough.