Famous Lesbian Tennis Stars - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 11th, 2008, 10:50 PM   #16
country flag raffles

raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of
Re: Famous Lesbian Tennis Stars

Quote:
Now what order would that be?
Dykyness? Number of toaster ovens owned? Hottness? Number of fellow tennis players they have slept with?
raffles is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2008, 10:57 PM   #17
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see justine on the list
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 11:01 PM   #18
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute

famous? As in when you say their names outside a tennis context, people know who they are?

Nav and BJK
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 11:05 PM   #19
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffles View Post
Sure everybody knows ....
... there just isn't any poof. Like the word of one of the principles.
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 11:14 PM   #20
country flag raffles

raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of

The only ones who are OUT by their own admission from that list is Nav, BJK, Stubbs and Raymond as far as I'm aware. The rest are speculation, some with more justification than others. I'm surprised that you didn't put a certain other Russian on your list along with Kuzy.
raffles is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:20 AM   #21
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

Kuz'va
Lin Lin is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:26 AM   #22
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Raymond, Stubbs, Mauresmo, Sharapova, Navratilova, King.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:30 AM   #23
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Another site claiming Maria (along with other celebrities) to be gay. The rumors will never stop!

http://www.jjsdirt.com/search/label/gay%20or%20lesbian
Warrior is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:46 AM   #24
country flag Morrissey

Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold

Conchita Martinez is NOT speculation in fact I recall a book written in the early 1990s called HARD COURTS about women's tennis by some guy named John Feinstein wrote about the Spanish media talking about Conchita's lesbianism. Conchita did indeed date Gigi Fernandez that's a fact. Samantha Stousr she is also a lesbian well known and her former coach was Gigi Fernandez. I never said Sharapova was gay because I don't know about her or care for Sharapova. Mauresmo of course is out of the closet. Justine Henin is ugly but that does not mean she's a dyke.
Morrissey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:51 AM   #25
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Justine and Maria Sharapova still closeted
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:58 AM   #26
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute

Morrissey strikes again. Pathetic. When will you stop accusing players of being gay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 03:04 AM   #27
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute

Gawd. When will this troll be put out of its misery?

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 03:31 AM   #28
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you missed another "out" one, but I'm not going to mention her because this thread sux.
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 04:04 AM   #29
country flag wondoka

wondoka is just really nice wondoka is just really nice wondoka is just really nice wondoka is just really nice wondoka is just really nice wondoka is just really nice wondoka is just really nice wondoka is just really nice wondoka is just really nice wondoka is just really nice wondoka is just really nice

I don't understand this thread! Within 5 seconds everyone seems to be lez when it comes to guessing. In fact, it is not important at all.
Sorana Cirstea - She is a cutie!
wondoka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 04:13 AM   #30
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781 View Post
Well, you missed another "out" one, but I'm not going to mention her because this thread sux.
Stevenson?
Warrior is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread