Famous Lesbian Tennis Stars - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 11th, 2008, 10:11 PM   #1
country flag Morrissey

Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold
Famous Lesbian Tennis Stars

In no particular order

Martina Navratilova

Svetlana Kuznetsova

Gigi Fernandez

Conchita Martinez

Billie Jean King

Samantha Stousr

Lisa Raymond

Renee Stubbs

Wendy Turnbull

Maria Bueno

Darlene Hard

Virginia Wade
Morrissey is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2008, 10:14 PM   #2
country flag Morrissey

Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold
Lesbian Tennis Stars On The WTA

In no particular order

Samantha Stousr

Svetlana Kuznetsova

Billie Jean King

Martina Navratilova

Renee Stubbs

Lisa Raymond

Amelie Mauresmo

Conchita Martinez

Maria Bueno

Virginia Wade

Darlene Hard

Wendy Turnbull
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 10:18 PM   #3
country flag Conor

Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesbian Tennis Stars On The WTA

Are you sure Kuzzy is??
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 10:22 PM   #4
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Lesbian Tennis Stars

"Famous" implies that they are out... i know for a fact that Stosur has never said she is gay and neither has Kuzi.
Harvs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 10:27 PM   #5
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesbian Tennis Stars On The WTA

Do you intend to put lists of blondes, brunettes, tall girls, short girls, etc.????
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 10:35 PM   #6
country flag raffles

raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of

Martina Navratilova Billie Jean King, Raymond and Stubbs are the only ones that are out. Gigi and Conchita are heavily speculated to have been a couple but I don't recall either of them saying one way or the other.

As for Sveta, she's never said she's gay and people assume she is just because of the way that she looks. If your going to put Sveta on the list you might as well put Maria as there is more "evidence" that she might be gay than for Kuzy.
raffles is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 10:40 PM   #7
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Did you just open this thread without mentioning Amelie Mauresmo?

btw, this thread has been done a million times before.
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 10:47 PM   #8
country flag Morrissey

Of course Amelie Mauresmo. It is interesting the number of Wimbledon champions that are lesbians in the Open era. Renee Stubbs confirmed with THE AGE newspaper two years ago she indeed was dating Lisa Raymond and they are both lesbians. Commentators basically outed Conchita and Gigi back in the mid 1990s during their matches at the US OPEN it was an open secret. Everyone knows Conchita and Gigi were partners. The Spanish media have talked about Conchita being a lesbian since she was a teenager.
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 10:54 PM   #9
country flag raffles

raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of

Sure everybody knows about Conchita and Gigi but the rumours about Sveta are just based on the way she looks.
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 11:14 PM   #10
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

how bout Dinara Safina??
walks like it...
M
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 11:25 PM   #11
country flag raffles

^Sterotyping again with both Kuzy and Safina. Wasn't there a rumour about her dating her coach?
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 11:31 PM   #12
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Justine, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post

btw, this thread has been done a million times before.
By that strange lesbian obsessed multi-username Kiwi? I think you’ll find she’s started at least TWO million lesbian threads. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s hacked Morrisseys account. You should have a lesbian sticky at the top of GM, to save her all the trouble.

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 11:32 PM   #13
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Why Maria Bueno??? Never heard that she was a lesbian, and i´m from her country...

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 11:39 PM   #14
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

"In no particular order"
Now what order would that be?

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 11:41 PM   #15
country flag Conor

Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
Justine, obviously
Yes 'cause that makes sense