Anna Pomyatinskaya: Activity - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2008, 04:46 PM   #1
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice
Arrow Anna Pomyatinskaya: Activity

Anna Kirillovna POMYATINSKAYA.
Born: 25.04.1996. Sochi(Russia).
Cousin of Maria Sharapova.
Residence: Longboat Key-FL

Ranking G12: 560
Overall record: 2-1

Pro in 2013? 2014?

Last edited by last lap : Nov 11th, 2008 at 05:00 PM.
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2008, 07:28 PM   #2
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of
Re: Anna Pomyatinskaya: Activity

Pro in 2014

Ranking National: 7

http://www.tennisrecruiting.net/play....asp?id=713260
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #3
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

The only one tilt that has played till now in the USA has been "Angela Maria Lopera Classic", in Bradenton. Tournament G12.
Managing to spend two rounds.
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 02:15 AM   #4
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a picture of her? We don't even know what she looks like!
Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2008, 03:08 PM   #5
country flag last lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Is there a picture of her? We don't even know what she looks like!
There are no his images. His family supports very isolated Anna. It does not also seem to be possible to find his results in Russian tilts.

There goes friend, that they follow the same line that his major cousin Maria: nothing of photos!!
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 08:46 PM   #6
country flag last lap

Since it resides in the USA, Anna only has played a tilt: that of Bradenton. And next week, the Eddie Herr International.
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 01:09 PM   #7
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Eddie Herr 2008 G12's starts November 29 - December 5, 2008 (No Qualifying)
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 01:22 PM   #8
country flag last lap

It is going to be his first participation in this tournament. If the qualification passes already it has expired.
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 07:10 PM   #9
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

Tournament

Nov 22 John Paul Riddle Mem. Super Series Girls' 16 Singles

Main Draw:

32 Win vs. Nicole Thein 6-1; 6-2
16 Win vs. Andrea Samson 5-7; 6-4; 10-7
QF Win vs. Taylor Hollander 6-2; 6-3
SF Loss vs. Nicole Robinson 6-0; 6-0

well done gaining experience for this Friday
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 08:56 PM   #10
country flag last lap

Good debut in G16 in USA. Nicole Robinson seed I number 1 of the tilt. Hollander, number 4...

In 2009, Anna and Daria in tournaments G16. Or was Daria already playing all the year round ITF?

Last edited by last lap : Nov 25th, 2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 09:49 PM   #11
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

Ranking G12

She raised 220 places
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 01:05 AM   #12
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

Eddie Herr 2008

Girls' 12 Main Draw

1º Rd 38 Anna K Pomyatinskaya vs 37 Alex Todorova : Sat 12:30 PM
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 02:04 PM   #13
country flag last lap

Vinga Anna!!
Vamos!! Anna!!
Forward Anna!!
Allez, allez Anna!!
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 07:00 PM   #14
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

ANNA WON!!!!!

1º Rd Anna Pomyatinskaya v/s Alex Todorova 6-0;6-2
2º Rd Anna Pomyatinskaya v/s Charlotte Petrick Sun 11:30 AM
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 09:31 PM   #15
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

Next Tournament Junior Orange Bowl 47th Intl. Tennis Championships
December 17-23, 2008

Pomyatinskaya, Anna- Longboat Key, FL - G12s Q