Monica Seles - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2008, 02:42 PM   #1
country flag Ludovic

Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of
Monica Seles

News about Monica Seles and new photos enjoy it
Ludovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2008, 03:14 PM   #2
country flag sonnys

sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future
Re: Monica Seles

Again thanx Ludo, she looks absolute amazing always!!
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 12:23 PM   #3
country flag Ludovic

Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of Ludovic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnys View Post
Again thanx Ludo, she looks absolute amazing always!!
You are welcome, Yes Monica is beautiful, it's great to see her with this smile
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #4
country flag misael

misael is a splendid one to behold misael is a splendid one to behold misael is a splendid one to behold misael is a splendid one to behold misael is a splendid one to behold misael is a splendid one to behold misael is a splendid one to behold misael is a splendid one to behold misael is a splendid one to behold misael is a splendid one to behold misael is a splendid one to behold

I'am sure she will be in the Tennis Hall of fame this year!!!! I still miss Monica, no one will ever replace her.
misael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 07:01 PM   #5
country flag Ludovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by misael View Post
I'am sure she will be in the Tennis Hall of fame this year!!!! I still miss Monica, no one will ever replace her.
For sure, she's a great champion and a great example, she will have our support forever
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 07:53 PM   #6
country flag Zl@tko

Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, unfortunately i don't understand french

Zl@tko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 08:07 PM   #7
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Yey

Pasezk, Chakvetadze, Vaidisova, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 08:08 PM   #8
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Monica
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 08:34 PM   #9
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future

wow my year of french in college finally paid off. i understood most of that! good to her chuckling around with bolltieri. she looks great, wish she were still playing. no one will ever replace monica. she was just such an overwhelming sentimental favorite, she was graceful in victory and more importantly in defeat. She is missed.
tonybotz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 12:28 PM   #10
country flag Ludovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybotz View Post
wow my year of french in college finally paid off. i understood most of that! good to her chuckling around with bolltieri. she looks great, wish she were still playing. no one will ever replace monica. she was just such an overwhelming sentimental favorite, she was graceful in victory and more importantly in defeat. She is missed.
Yes but we have great memories
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 03:05 PM   #11
country flag Ludovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zl@tko View Post
thanks, unfortunately i don't understand french
New look with soon a english version, enjoy it
Old Nov 15th, 2008, 07:16 PM   #12
country flag Ludovic

The English space of my blog is open with news about Monica Seles and new photos ennnjoy it
Old Nov 15th, 2008, 07:25 PM   #13
country flag hingis-seles

hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute

Great!
Old Nov 15th, 2008, 11:10 PM   #14
country flag Zojirushi
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold

Monica looks great
Zojirushi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2008, 12:37 PM   #15
country flag Ludovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingis-seles View Post
Great!
Thanks