Monika Širilová thread ... another slovak sexy - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Is she sexy?

yes, she is 35 100.00%
no, she isn´t 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 14th, 2009, 01:15 AM   #31
country flag Christomir

Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice
Re: Monika Širilová thread ... another slovak sexy

And more...

Christomir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2009, 01:27 AM   #32
country flag Christomir

Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice

And even more...

(BTW, look at the top righthand corner of that first image and tell us who that person is sitting there and looking on If you need the larger version of the photo, here it is - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...eOpen12big.jpg)

Old Sep 14th, 2009, 02:24 PM   #33
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha..... thank you very much for nice pics...... it is nice to see her play again.....

thanks again...

feel free to follow: www.instagram.com/tennisbln
Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 07:24 PM   #34
country flag Christomir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanes View Post
hahaha..... thank you very much for nice pics...... it is nice to see her play again.....

thanks again...
you are welcome
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 09:10 AM   #35
country flag Exiliado

Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold

Is she playing this year?
Exiliado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 09:49 AM   #36
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiliado View Post
Is she playing this year?
i have seen her on entry lists for Antalya 3 & 4 .... 10.000 USD... so hopefully there....

Old Jul 31st, 2010, 04:05 PM   #37
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Monika Sirilova
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 38465_1450181066359_1588202251_1086826_7629301_n.jpg (78.7 KB, 14 views)

Old Aug 27th, 2010, 09:04 PM   #38
country flag ciprianned

ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold

yes, she is - 34
no, she isn´t - 0

IRINA BEGU* ALEXANDRA DULGHERU* SORANA CIRSTEA* ALEXANDRA CADANTU* IOANA ROSCA*
MONICA NICULESCU* ANDREEA MITU* CRISTINA DINU* RALUCA OLARU* PATRICIA TIG* EDINA GALLOVITS* MADALINA GOJNEA*
ciprianned is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 09:48 AM   #39
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

35-0 at the moment.....

Monika is back on tour.... she played tournament in Antalya last week... lost in 2nd round against Skamlova... but it means she will have WTA ranking again.... congrats!! so finally it will be easier for her to take points on tournaments! ....

Old Jul 11th, 2011, 10:35 PM   #40
country flag MeRtO

MeRtO is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

This is my first post at the forum.

I am from Izmir and last week Monika was at Izmir, 10000$, clay. She lost in the quarter finals vs Naydenova who was the champion of this tournament.

When I saw Monika at first I don't believe my eyes, I was born in Izmir and I grow up in Izmir which was famous for really beautiful girls but I haven't seen a beatiful girl like Monika.
MeRtO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote