Dinara Quotes - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2009, 07:31 AM   #91
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dinara Quotes

I love that she added "please" Like she was genuinly hoping he would
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2009, 01:43 PM   #92
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
She is Marat's sister.
Seriously after that i think it's safe to say that he's Dinara's brother

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 11:28 PM   #93
country flag cosmic_jive

cosmic_jive is just really nice cosmic_jive is just really nice cosmic_jive is just really nice cosmic_jive is just really nice cosmic_jive is just really nice cosmic_jive is just really nice cosmic_jive is just really nice cosmic_jive is just really nice cosmic_jive is just really nice cosmic_jive is just really nice cosmic_jive is just really nice

Quote from Ace Tennis magazine:
"I'm really getting on good with them, it's disappointing when he bumps them." Dinara Safina on Marat's girlfriends. She must mean "dumps"...

Loved that when I saw it. Couldn't help but laugh lol.
Ah Dina, just another epic quote and another reason to love you.
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:06 AM   #94
country flag vanúss

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

bumps

Zeljko Krajan

Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 02:06 PM   #95
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic_jive View Post
Quote from Ace Tennis magazine:
"I'm really getting on good with them, it's disappointing when he bumps them." Dinara Safina on Marat's girlfriends. She must mean "dumps"...

Loved that when I saw it. Couldn't help but laugh lol.
Ah Dina, just another epic quote and another reason to love you.
OMG Dina
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 03:05 AM   #96
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

“If someone steals it from me, I will shake their hand and say ‘well done’ but I won’t give it up easily,” she told a news conference on Friday, after being introduced as ‘Daniela’ Safina.

-I love it when she says this. I feel that she's motivated to win and fight for more.

“I plan to bring my best tennis again and give 100 percent to keep (the ranking).”

-Aw. She's never gonna give up her dream that easy. That's the spirit Dina! Keep it up! Davai and may God bless you, Dina!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:24 AM   #97
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliene:] View Post
ôIf someone steals it from me, I will shake their hand and say Ĺwell doneĺ but I wonĺt give it up easily,ö she told a news conference on Friday, after being introduced as ĹDanielaĺ Safina.
Wouldnt that be Hantuchova's name if she and Marat get married?

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 09:13 AM   #98
country flag vanúss

Quote:
that's such a horrible thing to say

Zeljko Krajan

Old Sep 26th, 2009, 10:08 AM   #99
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:

Don't give Marat ideas
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #100
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
that's such a horrible thing to say
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 12:53 PM   #101
osseous

Quote:
Oh! Haven't think of that! But you're right! Haha.
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 12:55 AM   #102
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

I just had to quote Steve Tignor about Marat... I will surely miss this guy

"I may miss Safin's handshakes the most. Win or lose, he was always respectful of his opponent; he always realized it was just a gameŚin some ways, he was too gentlemanly. At first I was surprised by his harsh reactions this week to the Agassi revelations. But then he was always a guy who believed in the solidarity of the players, that it shouldn't be every man for himself. It makes sense that he would see Agassi as betraying that.

Notice also his muted celebration here. It was exactly like his muted celebrations after both of his Slam wins. He doesnĺt want to revel in his opponentĺs defeat, and he knows that winning a tennis match is not the most important thing in this world. That attitude might have hurt him as a player, but it made him a favorite of everyone who played with him and those of us who watched him. He was one of the guys. And in his ôfailuresöŚto master his nerves, to discipline himself, to live up to his potentialŚSafin was one of us."

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2010, 05:35 AM   #103
osseous

Q: Then let's talk about something more pleasant: how did you spend your free time while you were forced to take a break from playing?

-- I did a lot of fitness, although probably it would have been worth it just to take a trip somewhere and rest, relax, reboot. I can't look at fitness equipment anymore! I dream about it at night!
Old May 27th, 2010, 05:35 AM   #104
osseous

Q: What if you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Dinara: I’d be in the ATP locker room!!
Old May 27th, 2010, 05:35 AM   #105
osseous

Q. So it's difficult for you today, but are you optimistic long‑term for your future?

DINARA SAFINA: Yeah. You know, I am for sure I will not give up. You know, I will have to swallow this loss and keep on moving. I mean, there is nothing more than this, you know.

I was in the worst situations, and I mean, that's life. After rain, always sun comes. I will do my best.