Dinara Quotes - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2009, 12:08 PM   #76
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of
Re: Dinara Quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пепи. View Post
"She was a funny girl. I remember her coming to the match with a two liter Pepsi. You would look at her and think, 'No way she can win a Grand Slam one day.' But then she moved to Spain and she changed completely. She became much more professional, and she did a huge job. She improved really a lot."

Dinara Safina on her first impression of friend and countrywoman Svetlana Kuznetsova when the two used to play before they were even teenagers.
two liter pepsi
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2009, 03:14 PM   #77
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Quote:
"The serve is there I just have to put the brain there," says Safina of her wonky delivery."I know what I have to do, I just have to do it."
After her QF win against Lisicki.
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 03:33 PM   #78
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 04:36 PM   #79
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
After her QF win against Lisicki.
well said Dina
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 10:37 PM   #80
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara Safina, when asked if her coach was happy with her 6-1, 6-1 victory in the second round (Roland Garros)

DINARA SAFINA: If one day he’s going to be happy, I think I’ll finish my career. He’s never happy. Even today, he’s not happy.

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 10:42 PM   #81
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Love that quote
Z should have a shirt saying :

"don't worry, be happy
cos when you worry, your face will frown,
and that will bring everybody down,
so don't worry, be happy
"

Ok now I want that shirt too
Zeljko Krajan is my muse
vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 11:49 PM   #82
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

good one, Vane
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 09:05 AM   #83
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvßr View Post
"F**k this tournament, f**k me and my f**king serve"
Where did she say that? Classic.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 11:24 AM   #84
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caraleede View Post
Where did she say that? Classic.
Roland Garros
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 11:33 AM   #85
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

And it's so appropriate today
vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 01:49 PM   #86
country flag camilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
And it's so appropriate today
Only if she's gonna say it in French
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 05:52 PM   #87
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Quote:
"If Marat had had 10 percent of her dedication he'd have been the No. 1 player for 10 years," his manager, Ion Tiriac, said in Paris this summer. "If Safina had 10 percent of Marat's talent, she would be 10 years the No. 1 player."
Ying and Yang, my friends.
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 04:06 AM   #88
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

How is "If you want my attention you invite me somewhere, but not with a foot fault please" not in here?
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 05:12 AM   #89
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
How is "If you want my attention you invite me somewhere, but not with a foot fault please" not in here?
She is Marat's sister.

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 06:31 AM   #90
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

I love that she added "please" Like she was genuinly hoping he would
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote