Dinara Quotes - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:45 PM   #61
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dinara Quotes

Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:06 PM   #62
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Nice to know Dina is the same! I'm soo addicted to TV I love tv programmes!
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:23 PM   #63
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

she's a normal girl
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:27 PM   #64
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

soooooo true! Dina is amazing
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 03:29 PM   #65
Because She's Worth It

A quote about Dina by Dima, his old blog is so funny!

'By the way, fans don’t realize how much time tennis players spend online. Dinara [Safina] probably has every song on the planet into her laptop. Marat downloads so many movies it feels like he is planning to open Blockbuster Video in Moscow'

'Don’t spend time ripping music off the internet like Dinara Safina.'

Dina doesn't go out cos she's on her laptop all the time

Last edited by PersephoneDisco : Mar 29th, 2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 12:08 PM   #66
Because She's Worth It

‘‘I’m not one to put on layers of makeup before I go out on court. Of course, I don’t want to look bad, but the first thing I’m thinking about on court is tennis.’’

Killer shot: ‘‘I have an all-around game. My best shot is the backhand down the line or when I have an opportunity to hit a smash out of the court. I love this shot.’’
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 12:39 PM   #67
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Dinara

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 01:53 PM   #68
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

she's the best!
Old May 22nd, 2009, 06:17 PM   #69
Because She's Worth It

"The worst piece of advice that Marat has ever given me? A few years ago, he only needed to train for half an hour per day, whereas I needed four hours. He said: ‘Just train for half an hour – that’s enough’, but that really didn’t work. I got nothing done in half an hour." Dinara Safina

RG presser
Old May 22nd, 2009, 06:47 PM   #70
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Old Jun 5th, 2009, 08:11 PM   #71
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

"F**k this tournament, f**k me and my f**king serve"

rude but epic.
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 08:21 PM   #72
Because She's Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post

rude but epic.
That was just so simple yet effective

rude but epic - my favorite combination for a quote
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 07:50 AM   #73
country flag fleur137

fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of

Quote:

rude but epic.
classic

"F**k this tournament, f**k me and my f*****g serve"
fleur137 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 10:43 AM   #74
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Quote:

rude but epic.
my favourite
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 11:29 AM   #75
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

"She was a funny girl. I remember her coming to the match with a two liter Pepsi. You would look at her and think, 'No way she can win a Grand Slam one day.' But then she moved to Spain and she changed completely. She became much more professional, and she did a huge job. She improved really a lot."

Dinara Safina on her first impression of friend and countrywoman Svetlana Kuznetsova when the two used to play before they were even teenagers.