Dinara Quotes - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:09 PM   #16
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of
Re: Dinara Quotes

hmmm.. no mention of brother Marat ? where is he anyway

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:24 PM   #17
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

lapping it up in Barbados with Miss Barbie, if they are still together.
I think we can all say that Dinara is the favorite child this year
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:27 PM   #18
country flag Irina123

Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
where is he anyway
Miami
Irina123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:30 PM   #19
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

OOoo tell us more Irina!
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:32 PM   #20
country flag Irina123

Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all Irina123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
OOoo tell us more Irina!
LOL what more? The guy is on vacations
Irina123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:35 PM   #21
Because She's Worth It

like the name of the hotel he is staying at?
if he's at miami beach everyday?..you know basic stalker things
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:31 PM   #22
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

I want the telephone number, Irina
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 02:19 AM   #23
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

May 13, 2008 - Berlin

“He is an unbelievable player. He will practice 1 1/2 hours, then say why do you practice five? That’s why I will never understand my brother and he will never understand me.”

The Cocktail Party

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 06:52 AM   #24
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
May 13, 2008 - Berlin

“He is an unbelievable player. He will practice 1 1/2 hours, then say why do you practice five? That’s why I will never understand my brother and he will never understand me.”
nice one Dinara brothers and sisters don't understand each other they just love each other unconditionally. The ones who understand each other are actually the exception, don't you agree guys
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 11:27 AM   #25
Because She's Worth It

That is the best quote ever. They are opposites but opposites attract so they really love each other unconditionally. I hate my brother on the other hand
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 12:06 PM   #26
country flag enchantrezz

They dont understand each other and yet Safina refuses to play Hopman Cup without Marat

The Cocktail Party

Old Dec 11th, 2008, 12:38 PM   #27
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
That is the best quote ever. They are opposites but opposites attract so they really love each other unconditionally. I hate my brother on the other hand
No you don't
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 12:39 PM   #28
country flag camilia

Quote:
They dont understand each other and yet Safina refuses to play Hopman Cup without Marat
Dina is cute
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 02:13 PM   #29
Because She's Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
No you don't
No i dont, he just REALLY annoys me
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 02:18 PM   #30
Because She's Worth It

Quote:
They may not understand each others decisions but they understand family and each others talents that need to be combined for Hopman Cup and then mixed doubles DOMINATION! (wishful thinking)...aww