Dinara Quotes - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 10:11 AM   #1
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of
Dinara Quotes

I just thought it would be fun to create a thread where we can quote her because some are worth posting and its cool to comment on these quotes, too

Start posting, girls!

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 10:32 AM   #2
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of
Re: Dinara Quotes

"I'm No. 17. It's such a long way , how far I can go?"

--
May 09, 2008, when she defeated top players in Berlin and couldnt see herself among their ranks.

Five months after, Dinara became No. 2 in the world winning three Tier I titles, each from different continent ( Berlin, Montreal,Tokyo ) another one in Los Angeles and earning the Olympic Silver medal for Russia.

The Cocktail Party

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara

Last edited by enchantrezz : Nov 3rd, 2008 at 10:48 AM.
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 12:32 PM   #3
country flag enchantrezz

Interviewed by brother Marat Safin during Kremlin Cup 2004 :

Marat: Last question: What do you think of me?

Dinara
: "You're my God! When you play, I love watching you. When you lose, I'm even sadder than when I lose. When you're hurt, I suffer. When you talk to me, I drink your words. When you come to see me playing, I'm beside myself with joy. I hate hearing or reading something bad about you. I know you are hard-working and that you do everything you can to be number one. For me, you have the biggest talent of any player and I don't have half of your talent. The only thing I have more of than you, is that I like working more than you do. "

The Cocktail Party

Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 01:03 PM   #4
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

thanks enchantrezz

i love the last quote
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 03:38 PM   #5
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
Interviewed by brother Marat Safin during Kremlin Cup 2004 :

Marat: Last question: What do you think of me?

Dinara
: "You're my God! When you play, I love watching you. When you lose, I'm even sadder than when I lose. When you're hurt, I suffer. When you talk to me, I drink your words. When you come to see me playing, I'm beside myself with joy. I hate hearing or reading something bad about you. I know you are hard-working and that you do everything you can to be number one. For me, you have the biggest talent of any player and I don't have half of your talent. The only thing I have more of than you, is that I like working more than you do. "
so cute
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 03:56 PM   #6
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

oh dear that makes me wanna cry- great thread!
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 04:16 PM   #7
country flag enchantrezz

May 27, 2008

" I hope that she ( Justine Henin ) just stays happy with this decision and she just goes forward in her life what she's planning to do. Because I really ‑‑ okay, I have one brother who also says sometimes that he wants to retire because he says that he has enough of it. But he still plays..He's retiring every tournament (laughing). Every time."

The Cocktail Party

Old Nov 4th, 2008, 02:13 AM   #8
country flag enchantrezz

November 3, 2008 Doha

"My rise through the Top 10 happened really fast. I was getting higher and higher in the rankings. It was really unbelievable. And every Monday it was coming out like, okay, Top 10. Okay, now I'm No.9, No.8, No.7, No.6, No.5... I was going up and up. And I really think it was good that I had all the tournaments in a row, so I don't have time to think about what's going on. It was like in my dream, I'm going and going."

"The round robin at the Championships is something new for me. I've never played in this kind of group, but I think it's good. You always have a chance. Not like in a tournament where you lose, it's a little tougher mentally, that maybe the next day you still have to play. On the other hand, it's also another challenge. For me, it's going to be a new experience. Whatever happens, the next day is another day, and I have another chance to win the match. So I think it's going to be different for me. I'm really looking forward to it."

The Cocktail Party

Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:55 AM   #9
country flag enchantrezz

November 4 ,2008 Doha ( Safina vowed to comeback strong in the next must-win match against Serena Williams tomorrow. )

“I played well but it was my bad luck. I lost my way and this performance will not affect my next match.”

The Cocktail Party

Old Nov 5th, 2008, 11:15 AM   #10
country flag Esther
Maria!

Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future

Quote:
November 4 ,2008 Doha ( Safina vowed to comeback strong in the next must-win match against Serena Williams tomorrow. )

“I played well but it was my bad luck. I lost my way and this performance will not affect my next match.”
I hope so.
Esther is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 11:35 AM   #11
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

me too
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 05:34 PM   #12
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

dinara is a fighter, i still believe, just go there and show them!

GO DINARA!
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 01:46 PM   #13
country flag enchantrezz

November 18, 2008 - receiving the award " breakthrough year " in Russian Cup

"Frankly, I worry more now than at the Olympics - the beginning of the Olympiad silver. - Very pleased to receive the first prize and doubly pleased that I get it in this anniversary. Indeed something in me this year prorvalo ( laughter and applause in the hall). With this nomination, I am obliged to many people, all his coaches, each of which in one way or another to me that it has given, has invested in the head. Therefore, I think, rightly, it would be that Cup cut into pieces and give each Who are involved in my victories. Including my parents, who in the darkest moments have always been next to me and helped me. Thank you, Mom and Dad. Thank you all and a pleasant evening."

The Cocktail Party

Old Nov 18th, 2008, 01:53 PM   #14
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Quote:
November 18, 2008 - receiving the award " breakthrough year " in Russian Cup

"Frankly, I worry more now than at the Olympics - the beginning of the Olympiad silver. - Very pleased to receive the first prize and doubly pleased that I get it in this anniversary. Indeed something in me this year prorvalo ( laughter and applause in the hall). With this nomination, I am obliged to many people, all his coaches, each of which in one way or another to me that it has given, has invested in the head. Therefore, I think, rightly, it would be that Cup cut into pieces and give each Who are involved in my victories. Including my parents, who in the darkest moments have always been next to me and helped me. Thank you, Mom and Dad. Thank you all and a pleasant evening."

That bit reminds me of the film Mean Girls when the character played by Lindsay Lohan becomes Prom Queen and then breaks her crown into pieces and gives to loads of her friends and enemies. Thats a very selfless thing to do and she is such a great speaker! i want mama rauza to adopt me
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 01:53 PM   #15
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Awwwww Dinara