GGG for Maria. vol.2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2008, 07:10 PM   #1
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute
GGG for Maria. vol.2

It's GGG in volume 2 yes,we do rule,and we ARE the smartets chicks that ever lived live with it .

thanks to our photoshopedly talented members we have avys,banners,t-shirts and all

and YES! Maria supports us too

members

HighHopes - Jovana
Esther - Esther
Katie - Katie
Ajde - Naima
Natasc - NathÁlia
sharapower8
JadeFox
Niya
MaitaBaby - Maitai
jschie
purplish - Kathlyn
Laura.
blankie - Suzy
Wyna - Nina
iamme - Fruzsi
hayleytrotter
kyute_shana - Erika
azi - Anna
Kim's_fan_4ever - Ania
Giovanna
ImaVeggie - Maria
Nicaragua - Luisa
mashachosen1 - Charisma
sharapovarulz1 - Zoe
zlove - Lynn
W2RZeroEight - Ela
Rachel Sze - Rachel
Confident - Timea
lavigne41 - Hannah
SharapovaFan1262
thesupernova - Shea
VirginMary - Maja
ОДРИ - Toma
mariarafanovak - Izzie
oneandonly - Moni
Nadine. - Nadine
Taniaaa - Tania
louisa. - Louisa
Kirinea - Ine

and also our honorable pie members :
Pieter pie, the king pie of all pies pie-tastic!
Teerin pie, the precious Asian pie we all love pie-awesome!
CIARAN

Last edited by Jovana. : May 29th, 2010 at 10:22 PM.
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 02:46 AM   #2
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GGG for Maria (Girls thread) Vol. 2

Congrats on vol. 2 girls!

Vol. 1: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=343108

Happy chatting!

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 03:01 AM   #3
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

volume 2 that was fast
LizeT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 03:14 AM   #4
country flag jcshie

jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of

volume 2
jcshie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 04:33 AM   #5
country flag kyute_shana

kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all

wow! vol. 2 already!

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm a better person. I feel happier, less alone, less lonely."
-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
kyute_shana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 04:42 AM   #6
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Vol.2!!! Whoa! we are good
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 11:02 AM   #7
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

volume 2! We have a lot to talk about, I guess

Suzy, I love your costume and it's a great hat you're wearing.
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 11:42 AM   #8
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyna View Post
volume 2! We have a lot to talk about, I guess

Suzy, I love your costume and it's a great hat you're wearing.
Thanks!

Wow vol. 2 already! i bet that when Masha is back in full force we will have to start a new volume every week!

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 11:43 AM   #9
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Volume 2

And Suzy, you look great!
Katie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 02:49 PM   #10
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

yay a new thread

today was my first day in school after the holiday... so tired
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 06:21 PM   #11
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Good jobs girls
Suzy, nice pics
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:31 PM   #12
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

changed the introduction a bit
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:38 PM   #13
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

you remove the go see a therapist sth..buy a gun end it you freak..
LizeT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:46 PM   #14
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

yeah we're not being spyed anymore
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:47 PM   #15
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

*subscribes to the thread*

I could have just edited one post instead of posting a new one but whatever
Closed Thread