2010-11 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 06:25 AM   #76
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
July 2nd - Kicks off recruiting season

July 2nd is significant recruiting wise because it's the day Division 1 coaches may initiate contact with high school players that have just completed their junior years. Coaches may contact players once per week.

In 2008 I don't recall any top 100 recruits having committed prior to July. However this year there's already been a dozen TRN top 100 players that have given verbals.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 05:06 PM   #77
country flag johnnytennis

johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice
Re: 2010-11 recruiting - verbals & high interest

I have a question on Duke women's program. I show they have eight players on their current championship roster with two of them being seniors that graduated and I dont see any new recruits coming in this Fall. Are they going to go with just six players or can they still bring in players this late to play in the Fall?
johnnytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 03:35 AM   #78
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: July 2nd - Kicks off recruiting season

Duke's Tara Iyer has supposedly graduated early and is not returning so Duke may currently have 5 scholarship players for next season.

Johnnytennis the late signing period doesn't end until August.
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 03:41 AM   #79
country flag gouci

Re: Updates

7/2/09

29. Samantha Critser adds interest in Arizona St., Cal, Illinois and Stanford but drops interest in Duke.

31. Alexandra Leatu adds interest in Illinois but drops interest in Pepperdine.

63. Rachael Hart adds interest in Alabama but drops interest in South Carolina.

- Elena Najera Salas adds interest in Columbia but drops interest in Arizona St.

- Chelsea Utting breaks into the top 100. She has an interest in Coastal Carolina, DePaul, Marquette, Memphis, Minnesota, Rutgers, Seton Hall and Wisconsin.

Last edited by gouci : Oct 20th, 2009 at 09:19 AM.
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 07:17 AM   #80
country flag gouci

7/6/09

33. Texas gets verbal from 5 star Elizabeth Begley.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 7th, 2009 at 07:23 AM.
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 04:31 AM   #81
country flag gouci

7/9/09

16. Olivia Janowicz adds interest in Florida, Northwestern and Vanderbilt.

27. Lacey Smyth adds interest in Pepperdine, UCLA and USC.

52. Bianca Sanon adds interest in Columbia, Georgia, North Carolina, Vanderbilt, Virginia and Yale.

72. Alexus Coats adds interest in Alabama and Ohio St. but drops interest in Pepperdine.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in Memphis and Miami (OH) but drops interest in Auburn and Middlebury.

- Nicole Koehly adds interest in Cal Poly, UC Davis and UC Irvine.
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 04:52 AM   #82
country flag gouci

7/9/09

2. Kristie Ahn improved her WTA ranking from #320 to #304.

3. Christina Mchale improved her WTA ranking from #368 to 359. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #462 to #459.

4. Nicole Gibbs improved her WTA ranking from #518 to #482. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #527 to #479.

15. Chi Chi Scholl improved her WTA ranking from #832 to #785.

34. Khristina Blajkevitch has a WTA doubles ranking of #1015.

- Connie Hsu improved her WTA ranking from #715 to #654. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #774 to #751.

- Tara Moore improved her WTA ranking from #502 to #479.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 10th, 2009 at 05:07 AM.
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 04:14 AM   #83
country flag gouci

7/10/09

30. Shelby Rogers was reclassified to the Class of 2011-2012.
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #84
country flag gouci

7/14/09

- Brittney Morgan was reclassified from the Class of 2010-2011 into the Class of 2009-2010.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 04:49 PM   #85
country flag gouci

7/16/09

27. Lacey Smyth adds interest in Florida St. and San Diego but drops interest in Oregon.

37. Mary Macfarlane adds interest in Mississippi and Utah but drops interest in Auburn.

87. Ryann Young drops interest in Boston College, Maryland and Tulane.

93. Gabrielle Clark adds interest in Marquette and Virginia but drops interest in Boston and Yale.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in Louisville, Maryland and Missouri but drops interest in Central Florida, Miami (OH), Ohio St. and South Florida.

- Chelsea Utting adds interest in LSU.

- Caroline Schnell breaks into the top 100 and has interest in Denver, Duke, Georgia, North Carolina, Pepperdine, SMU, San Diego St., TCU, Texas and UCLA.

- Duke gets verbal from Idil Haciraifoglu of Turkey.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 16th, 2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 03:25 AM   #86
country flag gouci

7/23/09

16. Olivia Janowicz adds interest in Georgia Tech.

49. Michelle Kedzierski adds interest in Boston, Illinois and Miami but drops interest in Columbia, Harvard, Pepperdine, UCLA, USC and Yale.

78. Whitney Wofford adds interest in Penn St. and TCU but drops interest in Auburn, Clemson and North Carolina.

93. Gabrielle Clark adds interest in Columbia and Yale but drops interest in Pittsburgh and UMass.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in East Tennessee St. and Texas Tech but drops interest in Florida St. and Maryland.

- Samantha Adams adds interest in SMU.

- Rachel Stuhlmann has broken into the top 100. She plans on graduating early and playing college in the Spring of 2010.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 24th, 2009 at 04:14 AM.
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 09:40 PM   #87
country flag gouci

7/28/09

- Alabama Birmingham (UAB) gets verbal from Caroline Faught.
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 04:06 PM   #88
country flag gouci

7/29/09

63. Georgia gets verbal from 5 star Rachael Hart.
Old Aug 1st, 2009, 12:48 AM   #89
country flag gouci

7/31/09

17. Maria Belaya adds interest to Clemson, Duke, Florida, North Carolina, Northwestern and Vanderbilt.

32. Caryssa Peretz adds interest to Columbia, Duke, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Stanford, Tulane, UCLA, Virginia, Yale

87. Ryann Young adds interest in Columbia, Cornell and Rice but drops interest in Virginia and Wisconsin.

93. Gabrielle Clark adds interest in Cornell and Emory but drops interest in Brown and Marquette.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in Ohio St. and Texas but drops interest in Missouri.

- Elena Najera Salas adds interest in Boston but drops interest in Dartmouth.

- Noelle Malley adds interest in Ohio St. but drops interest in Georgia and North Carolina.

- Samantha Adams adds interest in Rice and Texas Tech but drops interest in Oklahoma and Texas.

- West Virginia gets verbal from Mary Chupa.

- Liberty gets verbal from Rebekah Jenkins.

Last edited by gouci : Aug 1st, 2009 at 03:46 AM.
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 12:34 AM   #90
country flag gouci

8/3/09

- Xan Riley is added to the list of top players unranked.

Last edited by gouci : Aug 4th, 2009 at 05:51 AM.