2010-11 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2011, 03:23 AM   #706
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010-11 verbals, high interest & transfers

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:59 AM   #707
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

7/24/11

- Fairleigh Dickinson gets junior Irina Dementyeva of Russia. She transferred from Old Dominion where she played #3 singles.

- Old Dominion loses from the roster #6 singles, senior Marija Citic of Serbia.

- Old Dominion gets Margarita Belyakova of Russia.

- Old Dominion gets Melissa Esnal Olguin of Spain.

- Old Dominion gets Arina Alilueva of Russia.

- Old Dominion gets Nika Khmolovska of Ukraine.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 25th, 2011 at 05:52 AM.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #708
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

7/30/11

- Mississippi State got Alexandra Perper of Moldova for Spring 2011.

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 06:17 AM   #709
country flag gouci

8/7/11

- Illinois Chicago got senior Linda Hricistova of Czech Republic. She transferred from Georgia State where she played #5 singles. Looks like she lost 1 year of eligibility after transferring. She had a WTA doubles ranking high of 931.

- Georgia St. got Maryna Kozachenko of Ukraine for Spring 2011.

- Georgia St. got Othilia Lindqvist of Sweden for Spring 2011.

- Georgia St. got junior 4 star Whitney Byrd. She transferred from Auburn Montgomery (NAIA) where she played #3 singles. She sat out the 2010-11 season after transferring.

- Georgia St. got senior walk-on Bich Vi Truong of Vietnam. She transferred from Georgia Perimeter JC (GA). She sat out the 2009-10 season before transferring.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #710
country flag gouci

8/13/11

- Missouri gets sophomore 4 star Annemijn Koenen. She transferred from Arkansas where she was a walk-on.

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 12:36 AM   #711
country flag gouci

8/14/11

- Iowa got junior Cassandra Escobar of Guatemala. She transferred from New Orleans where she played #2 singles.

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 02:36 AM   #712
country flag gouci

8/20/11

- Miami got Melissa Bolivar of Colombia for Spring 2011. She had a WTA ranking high of 998.

Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 08:39 AM   #713
country flag gouci

8/22/11

- South Alabama got sophomore Anna Davidson for Spring 2011. She transferred from Snead State Community College (AL) where she played #1 singles.

Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 04:23 PM   #714
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010-11 verbals, high interest & transfers

Jordaan Sanford transfers to Baylor

LINK

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:02 AM   #715
country flag gouci

9/18/11

- Cal gets Zsofia Susanyi of Hungary for 2011-12. She had a WTA ranking high of 592.

- Cal gets Cecilia Estlander of Finland for 2011-12. She had a WTA ranking high of 956.

Thanks Tennisace.

Last edited by gouci : Sep 19th, 2011 at 08:12 AM.
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 08:26 PM   #716
country flag gouci

11/2/11

- UC Riverside got not rated, walk-on Thanh-Yen Doan for Spring 2011.

Old Dec 9th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #717
country flag gouci

12/9/11

43. Minnesota got L.O.I. from redshirt freshman, 5 star Julia Courter for 2011-12. She originally gave a verbal to Auburn for 2010-11. She signed a L.O.I. to Oklahoma State for 2010-11. She sat out 2010-11.

70. FIU got 5 star Sarah McLean for 2011-12. She originally signed to FIU for 2010-11.

113. Florida Gulf Coast got 4 star Gyanna Mandic of Canada.

- Miami Ohio got sophomore 4 star Nimisha Mohan of India for Spring 2011. She transferred from Jain College Bangalore in India. She had a WTA ranking high of 1209.

Old Dec 10th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #718
country flag gouci

12/10/11

- Mississippi gets verbal from 4 star Santa Shumilina of Russia for 2012-13. She had an ITF ranking high of 106.

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 07:01 AM   #719
country flag gouci

12/20/11

- Fresno Pacific (NAIA) got redshirt sophomore Marie Boura of France. She redshired 2009-10. She transferred from South Alabama where she played #5 singles.

Thanks Embittered.

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 03:04 AM   #720
country flag gouci

4/6/12

- SMU loses #3 singles, sophomore Katerina Vankova of Czech Republic. Looks she turned pro June 2010 at age 20. She had a WTA ranking high of 339.