2010-11 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2011, 06:19 AM   #691
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

3/26/11

- Columbia loses from the roster junior 5 star Nicole Stanziola.

gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2011, 01:57 AM   #692
country flag fastlane1234

fastlane1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
3/24/11

- Michigan loses from the roster for Spring 2011 #9 singles, sophomore 5 star Taylor Fournier.

Is she transferring to another school?
fastlane1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 06:05 AM   #693
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

3/28/11

- Pacific loses from the roster for Spring 2011 #2 singles, sophomore Christina Goehl of Germany.

- Washington gets walk-on 1 star Kelli Feeley for Spring 2011.

Old Mar 29th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #694
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3/28/11

- Pacific loses from the roster for Spring 2011 #2 singles, sophomore Christina Goehl of Germany.

- Washington gets walk-on 1 star Kelli Feeley for Spring 2011.

1 star recruit at a D1 school
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 06:04 PM   #695
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboyle View Post
1 star recruit at a D1 school
Well she's not necessarily a "recruit"...But Washington is really hurtin, a "1 star" is playing #6?
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #696
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Well she's not necessarily a "recruit"...But Washington is really hurtin, a "1 star" is playing #6?
It is the second one star that they have tried out at #6. The other was a recruited women's soccer player who had played high school tennis.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 12:29 PM   #697
country flag gouci

4/21/11

- Wake Forest gets walk-on 3 star Brigita Bercyte for Spring 2011.

Old Apr 30th, 2011, 11:24 PM   #698
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all
Re: 2010-11 verbals, high interest & transfers

Rumor has it that Kelsey Sundaram is transferring from Arkansas to Texas A&M. She was a 5-star recruit in the class of 2009 and was ranked #201 ITF.
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 04:32 AM   #699
country flag gouci

5/8/11

- Air Force gets L.O.I. from 4 star Tiffany Tran for 2011-12.

Old May 28th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #700
country flag gouci

5/27/11

- Eastern Arizona (junior) College got sophomore 4 star Mele Iongi. She transferred from Mesa Community College where she played #1 singles.

So much for making your team better. Mele transferred from the last place team to the 1st place team in the same junior college conference.
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #701
country flag gouci

6/4/11

- Clemson gets L.O.I. from Yana Koroleva of Russia for 2011-12. She had a WTA ranking high of 385.

- Clemson gets L.O.I. from Beatrice Gumulya of Indonesia for 2011-12. She originally gave a verbal to Washington for 2010-11. She had an ITF ranking high of 24.

- Clemson signs 2.
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #702
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
6/4/11

- Clemson gets L.O.I. from Yana Koroleva of Russia for 2011-12. She had a WTA ranking high of 385.

- Clemson gets L.O.I. from Beatrice Gumulya of Indonesia for 2011-12. She originally gave a verbal to Washington for 2010-11. She had an ITF ranking high of 24.

- Clemson signs 2.
This does look like a very strong signing class for Clemson. I like tennisrecruiting but this is an example where tr does not reflect the incoming class strength because so much is offshore, and redshirt.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 11:11 PM   #703
country flag gouci

7/17/11

- TCU got sophomore, 1 star walk-on Molly Welsh. She transferred from Tampa (Div. 2) where she played #2 singles.

Old Jul 18th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #704
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
6/4/11

- Clemson signs 2.
I'm not sure if this is THAT Koroleva, but found a funny pic

LINK

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 12:43 AM   #705
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010-11 verbals, high interest & transfers

it is that koroleva
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote