2010-11 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2009, 08:21 PM   #46
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

4/9/09

2. Kristie Ahn improves her WTA ranking from #437 to #323.

3. Christina Mchale improves her WTA ranking from #374 to #368 and gets a WTA doubles ranking high of #474.

4. Nicole Gibbs gets a WTA doubles ranking high of #649.

5. Beatrice Capra gets a WTA doubles ranking high of #590.

10. Alexandra Anghelescu improves her WTA ranking from #950 to #938.

34. Khristina Blajkevitch improves her WTA ranking from #1091 to #1084.

- Tara Moore improves her WTA ranking from #629 to #579.

- Noppawan Lertcheewakarn improves her WTA ranking from #352 to #319.

- Gabriela Paz improves her WTA ranking from #283 to #230.

Last edited by gouci : Apr 9th, 2009 at 08:37 PM.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2009, 05:33 PM   #47
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2010-11 recruiting - verbals & high interest

We already know this but Ahn took an unofficial visit to Stanford this past week.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #48
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

4/17/09

87. Ryann Young adds interest in SMU but drops interest in Virginia.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in Colorado and Texas but drops interest in Florida, Illinois, Maryland and UCLA.
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 07:22 PM   #49
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Paz is not going to college. She turned pro at least a year ago. I asked her about it.

I think Ahn will choose Stanford. I think she will do amazing as a pro but college just suits her just like Embree.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:29 PM   #50
country flag gouci

Thanks for the info tennisbuddy12!
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:09 PM   #51
country flag gouci

4/23/09

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in West Florida but drops interest in College of Charleston.
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 05:50 PM   #52
country flag gouci

4/30/09

31. Alexandra Leatu adds interest in Florida and Georgia.

78. Whitney Wofford adds interest in Arkansas but drops interest in Texas.

93. Gabrielle Clark adds interest in Pittsburgh but drops interest in Michigan.

- Samantha Adams breaks into the top 100 and has an interest in Oklahoma, Texas and Texas A&M.
Old May 5th, 2009, 03:06 AM   #53
country flag its_a_racquet

its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice

I heard earlier this week that Dolehide committed to UCLA......anyone else hear that?
its_a_racquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2009, 12:50 AM   #54
country flag gouci

5/7/09

31. Alexandra Leatu adds interest in Northwestern but drops interest in Florida, Florida St. and Georgia.

57. Megan Heneghan adds interest in Cal, UC Davis and Washington but drops interest in UC Santa Barbara and USC.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in Middlebury but drops interest in West Florida.

- Noelle Malley breaks into the top 100. She has an interest in Clemson, Georgia, North Carolina, Vanderbilt, and Virginia

- Howard gets verbal from Brittney Morgan. She just broke into the top 100.
Old May 8th, 2009, 01:36 PM   #55

its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice its_a_racquet is just really nice

Interesting that with all the interest in CA schools on tennis forum that no one commented about the Dolehide commitment to UCLA? Another Chicago player (H. Mar) committed to Duke recently....surprised that info on those two blue chips hasn't surfaced since I'm usually the last to hear stuff.
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:16 PM   #56
country flag gouci

It seems like in regards to news out of Illinois you're the 1st to hear stuff.

Great scoop it's_a_racquet!
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM   #57
country flag gouci

5/8/09

3. Christina Mchale improves her WTA doubles ranking from #474 to #462.

4. Nicole Gibbs improves her WTA doubles ranking from #649 to #534.

5. Beatrice Capra improves her WTA ranking from #680 to #678. Her doubles ranking improved from #590 to #577.

6. Brooke Bolender has a WTA doubles ranking of #800.

15. Chi Chi Scholl acquires a WTA ranking of #838.

34. Khristina Blajkevitch improves her WTA ranking from #1084 to #1076.

- Connie Hsu improved her WTA ranking from #786 to #717. She improved her doubles ranking from #797 to #781.

- Tara Moore improved her WTA ranking from #579 to #575.

- Noppawan Lertcheewakarn improved her WTA ranking from #319 to #314. She has a doubles ranking of #662.
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:58 PM   #58

And one more.....Nida Hamilton with verbal commitment to Northwestern U. Interesting that the 3 top players out of Chicago in this class all committed so early.......hmmmm.....must be something in the water....

Last edited by its_a_racquet : May 14th, 2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: typo
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:47 PM   #59
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by its_a_racquet View Post
And one more.....Nida Hamilton with verbal commitment to Northwestern U. Interesting that the 3 top players out of Chicago in this class all committed so early.......hmmmm.....must be something in the water....
I think it has to do more with the fact that they all go to the same high school and are probably close friends.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2009, 07:19 AM   #60
country flag gouci

Quote:
Originally Posted by its_a_racquet View Post
And one more.....Nida Hamilton with verbal commitment to Northwestern U.
Just checking. Is Hamilton going to be a walk-on or on scholarship?

Last edited by gouci : May 15th, 2009 at 07:26 AM.