2010-11 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2009, 07:28 PM   #31
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

2/26/09

22. SMU makes an offer to Millie Nichols who dropped interest in Syracuse.

36. Ariel Caldwell adds interest in Dartmouth but drops interest in Chicago.

61. SMU gets verbal from 5 star Charlotte Calhoun.

63. Rachael Hart adds interest in Virginia but drops interest in Alabama, Georgia and Texas A&M.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in East Carolina and North Carolina but drops interest in Oklahoma.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:27 AM   #32
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

3/4/09

1. Gabriela Paz improved her WTA ranking from #287 to #283.

2. Kristie Ahn improved her WTA ranking from #444 to #437.

10. Alexandra Anghelescu improved her WTA ranking from #960 to #950.

34. Khristina Blajkevitch improved her WTA ranking from #1097 to #1091.

55. Texas Tech gets verbal from 5 star Haley Fournier.

80. Kim Szokol adds interest in Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Georgetown, Michigan, Penn, Princeton and Yale.

91. Casey Johnson adds interest in Alabama, Arkansas, Denver, LSU, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, SMU, Texas A&M and Texas Tech.

- Connie Hsu improved her WTA ranking from #804 to #786. She improved her WTA doubles ranking to #799.

- Tamaryn Hendler improved her WTA ranking from #298 to #282. She improved her WTA doubles ranking to #293.

Last edited by gouci : Mar 5th, 2009 at 02:26 AM.
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 11:43 AM   #33
country flag tennisfiend

tennisfiend is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2010-2011 recruiting - high interest

I am new to this forum and to the college recruiting process. I was hoping someone could shed some light on the following: In the past few weeks, at least three girls from the 2010 class, Julia Courter, Charlotte Calhoun, and Haley Fournier, have given verbal commitments.Is this common for girls to commit so soon? Is this becoming a trend? Since they are juniors, I am assuming they visited the schools at their expense? Do tennis coaches prefer to get early commitments? In an earlier post, it was mentioned one of the players was going to play two sports. How is this possible when tennis is in the Fall and Spring? Thanks.
tennisfiend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 07:41 PM   #34
country flag gouci

3/12/09

31. Alexandra Leatu adds interest in Denver, Florida St., North Carolina and William & Mary.

78. Whitney Wofford adds interest in Alabama.

- Nicole Koehly adds interest in Auburn.

Last edited by gouci : Mar 12th, 2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 09:37 PM   #35
country flag gouci

3/19/09

63. Rachael Hart adds interest in Wake Forest but drops interest in Texas.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in Oklahoma and Syracuse.

- Jennifer Cornea adds high interest in UC Irvine.

Last edited by gouci : Mar 19th, 2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 10:25 PM   #36
country flag form

form has disabled reputation

So Cornea's continued interest in Cal Poly, UCLA, USC, USD and others was pre UCI being listed?
form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 03:48 AM   #37
country flag gouci

In the updates I only list what has changed from the previous week. Post #1 shows all the schools. I only take note of high interest and don't list medium or low interest. Cornea changed her interest in UCI from medium to high this week.
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 05:15 AM   #38
country flag form

Re: 2010-2011 recruiting - high interest & verbals

Ok, thanks. Raise the Eater champ flag. You guys are one a roll! Changing of the guard.
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 02:46 AM   #39
country flag educator

educator is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, Colleges found out last year that those that waited were sorely disappointed. In fact, some top 50 teams were in shock when they waited through the summer and discovered many of the top 75 players had already committed. Now that they were caught with their pants down they are actively recruiting two and three years early. Yes, many 2010 and 2011 girls have already visited at lest 5 tennis teams. You can go when you are in the area. Remember, even though they are giving you a scholarship..if you have to pay $600.00 every time you fly home maybe the scholarship was not so great after all. If you snooze your options may be limited get an early start and let colleges know you are serious. Never post that you are interested in more than 4 schools
educator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:22 AM   #40
country flag gouci

3/26/09

14. Georgia gets verbal from blue chip Kate Fuller.

95. Mara Schmidt added interest in Illinois but dropped interest in Miami and Syracuse.

Last edited by gouci : Mar 27th, 2009 at 05:52 AM.
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 01:59 PM   #41
country flag form

I congratulate you on your newest interest Gouci... and your new sources since that is not listed in the usual location. Collfer, Sanders and more. It's going to be an Eater decade. Congrats to the power of the UC.
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 03:35 PM   #42
country flag gouci

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
4/1/09

19. Britney Sanders adds interest in USC and UC Irvine.
APRIL FOOL'S
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 04:41 PM   #43
country flag form

And I had hoped this week's rankings were the April Fools joke.

:wors hip:: worship:
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 03:37 AM   #44
country flag gouci

4/2/09

37. Mary Macfarlane adds interest in Alabama, Auburn, Florida St., Illinois, Mississippi, New Mexico, Tennessee, Texas A&M, UCLA and Utah.

38. Oklahoma makes offer to Whitney Ritchie.

63. Rachael Hart adds interest in South Carolina.

78. Whitney Wofford adds interest in Arizona St. and Denver.

87. Ryann Young adds interest in Illinois but drops interest in Columbia.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in UCLA.

Last edited by gouci : Apr 3rd, 2009 at 04:02 AM.
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #45
country flag gouci

4/9/09

38. Oklahoma gets verbal from 5 star Whitney Ritchie.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in College of Charleston and Ohio State but drops interest in Oklahoma.

Last edited by gouci : Apr 9th, 2009 at 07:18 PM.