S3 - 9: DFS Classic, Birmingham (III) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:00 AM   #1
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
S3 - 9: DFS Classic, Birmingham (III)

DFS Classic, Birmingham

Week 9 * Grass Tier III * Draw Size 32

S1 Winner - Tamarine Tanasugarn
** Winner - Michaella Krajicek

Birmingham, GBR - Welcome to Birmingham, and the start of the grass season on the ATC Season 3! So far we have seen Molik dominate down under and Clijsters rule on clay, will we have a similar domination on grass? Krajicek and Mauresmo among others will be looking to win big, but of course, I wish you all the best of luck

Draw Posted - Friday 18:00 CET

Points Deadline - Tuesday 18:00 CET

New points are mandatory, please don't forget to send

Last edited by The Daviator : Nov 5th, 2008 at 02:48 AM.
The Daviator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:01 AM   #2

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S3 - 9: DFS Classic, Birmingham (III)

Aces To Play

Azarenka - 4
Capriati - 1
Cirstea - 1
Clijsters - 0
Davenport - 4
Dementieva - 0
The Player Formerly Known As Ditty - 4
Domachowska - 2
Dominguez Lino - 1
Golovin - 2
Hantuchova - 3
Ivanovic - 0
Jankovic - 0
Jidkova - 1
Kanepi - 2
Keothavong - 0
Kirilenko - 3
Krajicek - 4
Mauresmo - 4
Mirza - 0
Molik - 4
Morigami - 2
Myskina - 3
Pennetta - 4
Sharapova - 2
Shaughnessy - 0
Szavay - 2
Tanasugarn - 4
S. Williams - 2
V. Williams - 4
Wozniak - 1

Last edited by The Daviator : Nov 2nd, 2008 at 02:10 AM.
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:02 AM   #3

Draw

Alicia Molik(1) v Bye
Agnes Szavay v Anne Keothavong
Lindsay Davenport v Ana Ivanovic
Victoria Azarenka v Marta Domachowska(8)

Sania Mirza(7) v Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko v Daniela Hantuchova
Elena Dementieva v Ditty's Replacement
Akiko Morigami v Kim Clijsters(4)

Alina Jidkova(3) v Tamarine Tanasugarn
Sorana Cirstea v Meghann Shaughnessy
Maria Sharapova v Kaia Kanepi
Flavia Pennetta v Amelie Mauresmo(5)

Jelena Jankovic(6) v Tatiana Golovin
Serena Williams v Anastasia Myskina
Lourdes Dominguez Lino v Jennifer Capriati
Ana Ivanovic v Michaella Krajicek(2)

Last edited by The Daviator : Nov 2nd, 2008 at 02:11 AM.
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:02 AM   #4

Points To Defend

165 -

Krajicek

115 -

Mauresmo

75 -

Molik
The Player Formerly Known As Ditty

40 -

Davenport
Jankovic
Myskina
Kirilenko

20 -

Ivanovic
V. Williams
Keothavong

10 -

Shaughnessy
Clijsters
Capriati
Hantuchova
Mirza
Domachowska

Last edited by The Daviator : Oct 30th, 2008 at 02:30 AM.
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:03 AM   #5

Player Of The Week

Anastasia Myskina

Well finally she can stop whining 'cos Nastya Myskina at long last gets the POTW for reaching the SFs of Roland Garros, and has 3 aces to use this week

Last edited by The Daviator : Oct 30th, 2008 at 02:33 AM.
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:04 AM   #6
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

I won't win a slam forever with so many players having grass as best/second best surface.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:05 AM   #7
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

and don't forget to remind them about their picture.
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:35 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWLH View Post
and don't forget to remind them about their picture.
Yes, when sending your grass pts can you all also send your grass pics, thanks
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:38 AM   #9
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Myskina made the SFs last week with 4 aces though

WHOOPEDY FRIGGIN DO
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:41 AM   #10
ElusiveChanteuse

Yeah, I agree with MK this time.

Misa gave a beatdown to a 4 acer with one ace and she's being snubbed by Dav.
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:42 AM   #11
ElusiveChanteuse

I think Venus should win BTW, she's the one whining. Not Nastya.
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:44 AM   #12
ElusiveChanteuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Points To Defend

165 -

Krajicek

115 -

Mauresmo

75 -

Molik
The Player Formerly Known As Ditty

40 -

Davenport
Jankovic
Myskina
Kirilenko

20 -

Ivanovic
V. Williams
Keothavong

10 -

Shaughnessy
Clijsters
Capriati
Hantuchova
Mirza
Domachowska
WHO is that?
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:44 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
Myskina made the SFs last week with 4 aces though

WHOOPEDY FRIGGIN DO
Nobody with 0/1/2 aces did well at RG, plus, if I can give her the extra ace at a crappy Tier III, that'll shut her up and I won't have to give it to her again

Quote:
Yeah, I agree with MK this time.

Misa gave a beatdown to a 4 acer with one ace and she's being snubbed by Dav.
You cannot have 5 aces Misa
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:46 AM   #14

Quote:
WHO is that?
You'll see
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 02:49 AM   #15
ElusiveChanteuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Nobody with 0/1/2 aces did well at RG, plus, if I can give her the extra ace at a crappy Tier III, that'll shut her up and I won't have to give it to her again

You cannot have 5 aces Misa
But what if she reaches final in this event with 3 Aces?
I know you definitely won't give it to someone who wins event. That's alright.
Then she'll whine again if she beats like 2 4 Acers in a row and reach final.

Ok. You should reserve for Misa in hardcourt season. Or I hope I make Wimbledon final again so you have no reason to give it to other players. ONLY IF.