Media CharlDa: Scoops, Insider Info, Reports - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2008, 11:16 PM   #16
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Media CharlDa: Scoops, Insider Info, Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤CharlDa¤ View Post
Qualifiers placed:

Mohk vs Petrova
Lepchenko vs De Los Rios
Haynes (LL) vs Dubois
Marino vs Craybas
Gullickson vs Olaru

This just came out!
thanks!
heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:38 PM   #17
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

I'll do my best Heath, but I'm not sure i'll manage to find what you are asking for. I don't see much of Sofia, though she is playing today. As for Steph,I strongly doubt that she will know anything about it. I won't promise anything, except that I'll try
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:39 PM   #18
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Mattek seems to have a hip injury. She didn't move as well in the second yesterday. Might be a chance for Val tomorrow night.
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:33 PM   #19
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Just interviewed Julie Ditty and Christina Fusano. Very nice ladies, enjoyed exchanging with the kids a lot. Julie did study in Early Child Education!
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:34 PM   #20
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

One kids asked her: Do you want to come and teach English at our school afterwards? So cute.
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 07:08 PM   #21
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Very cute interview with Val today. The kids were adorable and Val seemed to love it.
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 07:23 PM   #22
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiel Goelen View Post

Liga always comes across quite slutty IMO. She was sitting close to me in Hasselt some years ago, watching Clijsters-Kremer, but she wasn't really watching as she was polishing her nails and talking to some guy who came to sit close to her.
Nothing wrong with some sluttiness in life of course
Liga
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 08:17 PM   #23
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Now that I interviewed her, I'm starting to get the looks She is a very sweet girl though.
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 08:57 PM   #24
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤CharlDa¤ View Post
I'll do my best Heath, but I'm not sure i'll manage to find what you are asking for. I don't see much of Sofia, though she is playing today. As for Steph,I strongly doubt that she will know anything about it. I won't promise anything, except that I'll try
Thank you very much! Thats all i can ask of you.... Have a good time!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 10:24 PM   #25
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Nice interviews today with Severine and Marie-Eve Both sweet ladies I knew before, so it made it even better for the crowd. Marie-Eve was especially generous, funny and witty with the kids, it was quite nice to see.
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 11:25 PM   #26
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Hey peeps!

Sorry for the lack of updates. My days were starting at 9am and ending at midnight over at the tournament. And when my girls are playing, I prefer being on court, cheering hard for them, then being up writing scores.

I'm now going to the US for my own career I'm playing a tournament in Dartmouth Uni, but that also means I'll have a lot of free time to write reports, talk about the players I met, good surprises I got.

It's always such a crazy but fulfilling week.
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 05:28 PM   #27
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

How did your tournament go?

I'd love to hear more about Quebec City, if you have more stories, because I love reading them!
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2008, 11:32 PM   #28
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

My tournament went quite well I won my first ever Division 1 NCAA match, which was quite exciting

Hum well I have tons of stories for sure. Here is my favorite one:

I was driving back to Montreal on Thursday afternoon. I am listening to my Britney, and then someone passes me on the left. I turn around, look, and I was like unsure, but I thought I knew who was in the car. But the car was speeding, and I mean speeding fast. The car moves back to the right lane, so I'm like: Ok, I have to make sure. So I speed up too, get to the same level, look to my left and wait for the driver to look back.

And she did. Who was in the car? Ahsha Rolle and Jennifer Ellie. I love those girls, we had so much fun all week, and they were all excited to see me Like waving, smiling, laughing, dancing lol. So I went in front of them, they followed me for a few minutes, then passed me again, still waving and smiling and blowing me a kiss. I'll miss those girls, with Angela, a lot
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 12:06 AM   #29
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on your win . Its cool that you have become so friendly with some of the players. Hopefully you have some pics to share . I'm still waiting to see a pic of Angie with her purple jump suit ...
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 03:22 PM   #30
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Sadly I don't have pictures, as I didn't have that much time during the week, and the location isn't really good for picture either (lighting especially).