Tipping ideas- 2009 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2009, 08:12 PM   #31
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping ideas- 2009

Well, he forgot my points also often, last year
I think you destroyed this game

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 05:42 AM   #32
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkchildSwiss View Post
Hi.

I really miss the old times when the game was run by oooo86. Nowadays there is a lot of cheating going on and there is no justice. These are the reasons why the Australian Open will be my last tipping tournament although I really enjoyed playing this game, after having participated in 2 consecutive YECs and finishing 2008 as #1 but now it is my turn to leave. I wish you all good luck for the future and may the best one win.

@ Marco-Alize: I really appreciate your effort but you really have to be honest and give everyone the right number of points even though you do not always like it. I know that there was a 'fight' going on last year between bhebhe and you but it is only a game.

Bye
DCS, it would be a great loss to this game if you would quit. I asked ma re if he would like to take over, so keep an eye on what's going on here, and maybe you could come back.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 08:49 AM   #33
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care who will be manager, I just want that everything is fair to everyone. I remember how my first tournament in Montreal last year was great. I think that Montreal is example of tournament how we are expect(at least me). I can understand that Marco is buisy, but someone other can help him to managing or I don't what... I have some ideas to this game also. First about bounus point. Ok, if first 4th seeds are bye on some tournaments than first four players should recive bonus point, but on grand slams no one is bye and I think that on grand slam that rule is not fair. Second is about bounus points. My opinion is that for stronger tournaments should be more bounus points(like in every other game). It's really not interest to play when bounus points on challenger are same like tier I or II bounus points. Next idea is ranking that we have ranking and race. What is sence of playing tipping last year if that won't be counted. My fourth idea is that everyone can't play every tournament. I mean, what is sence of ranking then if everyone can play everything. And last idea is that we have doubles.
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #34
country flag savitri

savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute

I'm leaving too...
savitri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 08:12 PM   #35
country flag DarkchildSwiss

DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by savitri View Post
I'm leaving too...
with you gone, the best two players of 2008 left the game. i wish you all the best.

Other players: Belinda Bencic ~ Kim Clijsters ~ Timea Bacsinszky ~ Elena Dementieva ~ Stefanie Voegele ~ Anna Kournikova ~ Maria Sharapova ~ Vera Zvonareva ~ Daniela Hantuchova ~ Elena Bovina ~ Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova ~ Monica Seles ~ Jennifer Capriati ~ Serena and Venus Williams ~ Klara Koukalova
DarkchildSwiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote