NR 1, GS....... now the WC!!! Time For Doha!!!! AJDE! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2008, 09:24 AM   #31
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NR 1, GS....... now the WC!!! Time For Doha!!!! AJDE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim86 View Post
Yes, i'm wondering too...maybe she wants to do some shopping in the Duty Free

By the way, wherever she goes she makes the same, good, impression
Yes! And she does have this aura of kindness from far away, imagine from up close.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2008, 09:27 AM   #32
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mure View Post
maybe she missed that huge mall in Doha

but i don't know how credible this blogger is..first she keeps reffering to Ana as "he"..JJ fan maybe? and then why would he not be allowed to take photos with her?as far as i know Ana has no problem takin pics with her fans
I don't know about the pics.. maybe you are right.. but rechi said in a post that it was in an austrian article that Ana would leave tuesday for Dubai. At first I thought it was a mistake and it was Doha, but it might just be right.

About the he.. many people who don't have english as a first language can make that mistake.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 10:01 AM   #33
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

I don`t think she is in Dubai,all Serbian media have said that,she won a title on Sunday and already in the evening she was in Belgrade,the next day on Monday she had a photo shoot and the next day she will leave for Doha
Why would she be in Dubai ????
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 10:08 AM   #34
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe there was just no direct flight to Doha, so she went there over Dubai? There's no big deal, guys.
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 10:16 AM   #35
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

GL Ana

Ajde
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 11:39 AM   #36
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

I think she just having some R'n'R for a few days, she's been practising/playing four straight weeks now
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 04:30 PM   #37
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mure View Post
....as far as i know Ana has no problem takin pics with her fans
Hmmm...
I was in Linz for 4 days. On Thursday I saw her training beside the centre court, so i walked up there and asked her sparring partner if i can take some photos. He said: "OK, you can stand here." But then the centre court got free (Pennetta trained before Ana) and the team walked on the court. As Ana passed by i ask her for a photo. She looked at me, her coaches, didn't say anything and walked on.
So no photo for me
Perhaps she wanted to, but the training was more important (or she doesn't like me)I got an autograph later on Friday, so it's ok...
And as we all know, photo's are not important, tournament wins are the only thing!

About Dubai: I would also prepare in Dubai. I mean it's awesome over there. If've been there for vacation in September. In Dubai you have everything and also great tennis courts. So i think it's a great spot for preparation. And don't forget the Duty Free

I have a question to all of you. Does anyone when the official drawing of the groups comes out?

AJDE ANA!

| serena williams | maria sharapova |

| jelena jankovic | tamira paszek | andrea petkovic | sloane stephens |

Last edited by rechi : Oct 29th, 2008 at 05:26 PM.
rechi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 05:31 PM   #38
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

I always thought you should ask for a photo with a player after the training,anyway that`s the impression i got
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 06:24 PM   #39
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
I always thought you should ask for a photo with a player after the training,anyway that`s the impression i got
Yep! Now i know, after the training would have been the better moment. The next time i will ask for a photo after the whole thing. But you know, if you don't try to get a photo, you'll never get one.
Anyway it was a bad idea by myself

Last edited by rechi : Oct 29th, 2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 06:30 PM   #40
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

i want JJ Ana final
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 08:10 PM   #41
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

The draw comes out on Saturday. I think that's when we'll hear of the groups.
Oh and I'd rather have a picture than an autograph. What do you do with an autograph? I always wondered,
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 08:31 PM   #42
country flag rechi

An autograph always looks good in my room
Therefore an another story of Linz. Alona Bondarenko had one of the last matches on Thursday and not many people were watching, because it was about 10pm. So me and my friend went for an autograph after the match. She is really nice gave us an autograph and we talked a little bit

Old Oct 29th, 2008, 08:39 PM   #43
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Alona wasn't really talkative when I tried to chat with her. Ana was much nicer.
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 08:52 PM   #44
country flag rechi

Hey Dexter! Have you been in Linz? Or did you try to chat with Alona and Ana at a other tournament???

Old Oct 29th, 2008, 09:50 PM   #45
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by rechi View Post
Hey Dexter! Have you been in Linz? Or did you try to chat with Alona and Ana at a other tournament???
No, I haven't been to Linz... I mean I've been in the city a couple years ago, but not at the tournament last week.
I met Ana in Warsaw 2006.