>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 09:06 PM   #916
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

Michelle new Official Website:

http://michellelarcherdebrito.com
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 04:25 PM   #917
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Michelle lost 6-3 6-0 against Yvonne Meusburger (93Ŗ WTA) in the first round of the main draw of the Open GDF Suez Cagnes Sur Mer.
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 04:26 PM   #918
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Sha was 3/1 in the first, so she lost 11 (!!!!) games in a row.
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 07:41 PM   #919
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post
Sha was 3/1 in the first, so she lost 11 (!!!!) games in a row.
what a shit she played!
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 07:45 PM   #920
country flag hugo2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlander RUS View Post
what a shit she played!
No. She had a lot of points to win games, sometimes the score isn“t everything. Don“t forget to subscribe her official forum (http://www.michellebrito.oli.us) and follow the twitter (http://twitter.com/Michelle_Site)
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:53 PM   #921
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 06:53 PM   #922
country flag hugo2004

Michelle will face Alize Cornet (84ŗ WTA) in the first round of the main draw of the Estoril Open in Portugal.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 05:04 PM   #923
country flag hugo2004

Michelle will participate in the double competition at the Estoril Open in partnership with the dutch Arantxa Rus thanks to a wild card given by the organization. In the first round of the main draw they will face the north american Jill Craybas and german Julia Georges. This match will take place tomorrow not before 14:30 and is the third match of Centralito.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 07:33 PM   #924
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle/Aran

Good luck!!!
joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2010, 10:27 PM   #925
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle/Rus

Well it'll be tough, Julia and Jill already played together. Go, girls!!!

Old May 3rd, 2010, 02:50 PM   #926
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

they won
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 09:03 PM   #927
country flag hugo2004

Photos from the first day in Estoril:

http://www.matchpointportugal.com/ph...=1sosnmo5l6ai4
Old May 3rd, 2010, 09:45 PM   #928
country flag Daszmarelli

Parabéns, Michelle!

Old May 4th, 2010, 08:32 AM   #929

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

good job in doubles!!!
Old May 4th, 2010, 08:33 AM   #930

good luck vs. Cornet! Hope you win!